Reload this Page >

Anyone used Nobel dentist?

Anyone used Nobel dentist?

Old May 3rd 2011, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

tramway will become famous soon enoughtramway will become famous soon enough
Default Anyone used Nobel dentist?

Anyone actually used a Noble Dentist?
Prices seem cheaper not always a good thing though maybe.

Thanks
Old May 3rd 2011, 3:51 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone used Nobel dentist?

I think this has come up a few times...have a search, you'll find something.
Old May 3rd 2011, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

tramway will become famous soon enoughtramway will become famous soon enough

Hi,
I had done put in Noble Dentist 1st then Noble on its own, only mentioned couple of times but nobody actually said they had used them or commented. I even did a Google search on reviews and there isn't anything on anyone having actually used them just people saying to compare them for prices etc.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

GoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really nice

Has anyone any update on using Noble Dentists. Looks like I am going to give them a chance today ?
Old Mar 21st 2012, 3:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GoodToBeInPerth
Has anyone any update on using Noble Dentists. Looks like I am going to give them a chance today ?
Try http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...st#post9112653
Old Mar 21st 2012, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I used them not long after we got here and I had to have a root canal. I thought it was good paying $120 and then getting 20% off etc but then the dentist I called said, they only did 1 day a fortnight for Noble and seeing I was in a great deal of pain they suggested someone else who's name I now can't remember as they had more appts available to those customers. So, I joined that one but I'm not actually sure if I saved much that if I had shopped around and maybe gone to the outer burbs of Mellie. The problem was I didn't know many people and should have asked on a forum

In the end they gave me a quote ($3.5k) for that, crown and 4 fillings. I ended up having the root done here but the crown done in Singapore enroute to the UK and saved 50%.

I recently went to the dentist to have a tooth out $200 odd for 5 mins work and then a filling $300....next time I go back to the UK I'm having a full check up and fillings done there or in Singapore so fingers crossed I don't need to see a dentist here!
Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:14 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

My wife needed a bit of work done so she signed up with the nearest Noble dentist and got it done within a couple of weeks all up and much cheaper. The work was really good.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 10:26 am
Just Joined

GoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really niceGoodToBeInPerth is just really nice

Glad to say I used a Noble dentist (in more ways than one) today, and really happy with the experience, and now believe I have found a trustworthy dentist.

Really concerned about whether they were going to try and take advantage of the mess that my mouth is. Not at all, and he even threw in a free x-ray. His number 1 priority was just to repair my problem, not encourage me to spend $000s on implants. It was well worth the 20 minute drive just for a noble dentist.

(thanks to Pollyann for the previous thread, I had a look at previous threads last night but never saw that one).