Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone used Golden Arrow????

Anyone used Golden Arrow????

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone used Golden Arrow????

Hi guys

My pride and joy is off to see the nice man at GA tomorra

We've been so busy with trips up and down to the dump and god knows where else Ive not stopped to think about Sydney quarentine station.

GA book theire place there dont they??????Please say yes

Thanks
Panic stricken
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone used Golden Arrow????

Originally Posted by hilary6
Hi guys

We've been so busy with trips up and down to the dump and god knows where else Ive not stopped to think about Sydney quarentine station.

Thanks
Panic stricken

Hi

Did GA apply for import permits for you. These are needed to book quarantine space and take a few weeks to come through. I've heard such good things about GA that I would have thought everything is in hand, but would have thought you would have been notified about the booked quarantine dates, to make sure they suited you. We are waiting for the import permits for our 4 cats and then to see when they can get a place in sydney quarantine which we believe will be November now.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Yes they got the permits, when we arranged the flight for her we told the guy when we were flying, omg im panicing now....cant believe we didnt check
Are you using GA Kitty?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Hi

Yes they got the permits, when we arranged the flight for her we told the guy when we were flying, omg im panicing now....cant believe we didnt check
Are you using GA Kitty?
I'm using them as a result of the good press they get on here. My dog is my baby. We are worried sick over her going and dread it beyond belief. They have been very efficient when I have requested any help/information from them. I haven't heard anyone say a bad thing about them. My only problem now is the waiting list to get her into Perth quarantine. At the min it's looking like Dec although we want Nov so we have to wait and see. :scared:
Tracie
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

Thanks
Panic stricken
Hi

We used Golden Arrow and YES they booked the quarantine in Sydney.

Sharon
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BandS
Hi

We used Golden Arrow and YES they booked the quarantine in Sydney.

Sharon
Thanks Sharon ...Karma sent
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:47 am
Oz here we are!!!

JoandStuV is just really niceJoandStuV is just really niceJoandStuV is just really niceJoandStuV is just really niceJoandStuV is just really niceJoandStuV is just really niceJoandStuV is just really niceJoandStuV is just really niceJoandStuV is just really nice

Our two cats are being shipped by Golden Arrow and they have arranged everything for us, we booked it a few months back though and didn't have any problems with space in the Perth Quarantine centre.

They fly on the 20th Sept (same day as us) :scared: The little bleeders don't travel well at the best of times so it's pretty stressful. Golden Arrow have been great so far and have had a lot of good reports on here.

I'll report back on how they got on when we/they arrive in Perth!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

suzy a is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys

Thanks
Panic stricken

Hi

I used Golden Arrow and they were great. My dog arrived safe and well and survived quarantine ok. One tip I got from this site is get 2 water containers fitted to the crate they travel in, it may sound daft but if one spills then they always have a spare. My dog had actually chewed one of his water containers and pulled it off the crate so I am pleased he had a spare to drink from.
Good Luck

Suzy
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Hi Hilary

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck for your big move.

Katie
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:25 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

G A ARE AMAZING!!! I cannot praise them highly enough.

They honestly were fantastic with my cat Josh. They went above and beyond what they were supposed to do. Josh was seriously ill with what turned out to be an ear infection whilst he was with them. They treated him (FOC) they were fantastic with him. When we were given the very sad news he may not be able to fly, they said they would keep him there if necassary, as the office pet!!!

They organised everything, we didn't have to do a thing. No paperwork hassle for us at all.

Just wait until you see where they are situated...idyllic....almost made us want to stay and pitch up tent in their garden!!!

When you see them...tell the 'wonky Joshua' from Perth is still going strong!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

dave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to all

Another thumbs up for Golden Arrow from me too. We used them to fly our cat over as they were recommended by our Vets . As Tracey says its a beautiful spot where they are situated so its a nice drive out when you drop your pet off.

As regards the quarantine bookings they definitely do it. From what I remember they would not be able to arrange the flight until they had booked the place in quarantine as there can be a bit of a waiting list.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dave_woodsy
Another thumbs up for Golden Arrow from me too. We used them to fly our cat over as they were recommended by our Vets . As Tracey says its a beautiful spot where they are situated so its a nice drive out when you drop your pet off.

As regards the quarantine bookings they definitely do it. From what I remember they would not be able to arrange the flight until they had booked the place in quarantine as there can be a bit of a waiting list.

Hey...I don't believe it....another Villa fan in Oz!!

My OH will be very impressed he is not so alone in his quest to cheer from 12000k away!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 2:46 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Hi guys

Thanks
Panic stricken
GA do all the bookings and paperwork! They are great.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

dave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Hey...I don't believe it....another Villa fan in Oz!!

My OH will be very impressed he is not so alone in his quest to cheer from 12000k away!!!
I've come across a few Villa fans over here and its certainly exciting times ahead at Villa Park.

By the way where are you in Worcestershire ? Our last home in the UK was in Droitwich .

Cheers

Dave
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys
Took her down today, you're not wrong...the place is beautiful!!
The kennel has under floor heating and a huge run!!
They gave her roast chicken for tea too

Seen the crate she'll be flying in....really well made with 2 water containers.
they said they dogs are checked and the water refilled a few times on route too.
All in all we were well pleased with them

......still cried like a baby when we left though, Im such a wuss

She flys on saturday so Ill be ringing them as soon as poss

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.