Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone used Fox Group for shipping?

Anyone used Fox Group for shipping?

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:48 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone used Fox Group for shipping?

Fox Group (shippers) were at the Sandown show and we entered a free draw with them and are now getting the expected phone calls. Has anyone used them (heard of them even) before I decide whether to file their number or tell them not to bother me?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone used Fox Group for shipping?

Originally Posted by worzel
Fox Group (shippers) were at the Sandown show and we entered a free draw with them and are now getting the expected phone calls. Has anyone used them (heard of them even) before I decide whether to file their number or tell them not to bother me?
Friend's going to Dubai - they're recommended by her husband's company.

She's using them - says the organiser's really helful, nice, etc. Very pleased by she hasn't gone yet.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:42 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

go on admit it, it was the free balloons!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Was Reading Berks. Now Palm Beach (summer bay), Sydney NSW
Ady Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really nice

A friend of ours used them back in August and said that they were 'ok'. a few pieces of art arrived damaged -bad packing and they are still trying to sort out with the insurance however he did have 2x40ft containers! his advice to us was get a quote and compare as they are all much the same. basicially full of bull!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:41 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Having had loads of quotes, I'm probably going with Fox. They are a national company so packers are going to vary from location to location. My two packers have combined experience of over 50 years........ I hope doesn't mean that they really knackered and can't carry anything heavier than a prawn cracker.

This doesn't really help you, does it...! Sorry.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:48 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Not exactly a ringing endorsement then. I think we will stick with the ones most recommended on here.

BTW - I didn't get a free balloon. So I am definitely going to shun them (unless I win their prize draw) Fickle or what?!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:07 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

we have had a couple of jobs from , seem ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mm
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

numbers is on a distinguished road

Not exactly a ringing endorsement then. I think we will stick with the ones most recommended on here.

BTW - I didn't get a free balloon. So I am definitely going to shun them (unless I win their prize draw) Fickle or what?!

Worzel, which ones are most recommended? as you refer too?

Cheers Tony
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:18 am
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by tonyclark
Worzel, which ones are most recommended? as you refer too?

Cheers Tony
Hi Tony

There are loads of threads if you do a search but I seem to remember PSS being one of the best. John Mason seem good too. Anglo Pacific are often referred to on here as ***** ******** and Allied Pickfords have had a few harsh words said about them too (but as they are so big that may because lots of people have used them)