Reload this Page >

Anyone up for a Herts meet up?

Anyone up for a Herts meet up?

Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

cnpizzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone up for a Herts meet up?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone in the Hertfordshire area was interested in a meet up?

We are a family of four, myself Clair, husband Giovanni and two children Samuel age 5 and Scarlett age 2. We are in the process of sending off Giovanni's documents to Vetassess, he is a general builder and we are hoping to go to Perth on the bricklaying visa 4414-11 if he gets it.

We have just booked a reckie to stay in the Secret Harbour area in December and are staying in a rented accomodation to try and get a real feel for the place.

We are in Hoddesdon so if anyone would like to meet up with us maybe one Sunday lunchtime at a pub/restaurant around this area and has any suggestions as to where would be suitable as we'll be taking the children please let me know. It would be great to meet others in a similar situation.

Thanks Clair:
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone up for a Herts meet up?

Hi Clair,

There is actually a meet going on in St Neots this weekend (Saturday).

I'm in north herts and going to pop up to iSt Neots. If you're able to make it, there is a thread on here about it with the location, etc.

Rick
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice

Originally Posted by hawkwind
Hi Clair,

There is actually a meet going on in St Neots this weekend (Saturday).

I'm in north herts and going to pop up to iSt Neots. If you're able to make it, there is a thread on here about it with the location, etc.

Rick
Oops,

I just read the Cambs meet list again and saw you couldn't make it....

Perhaps a Herts meet can be arranged for early June? Any takers????

Rick
Old Jun 4th 2008, 12:45 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by hawkwind
Oops,

I just read the Cambs meet list again and saw you couldn't make it....

Perhaps a Herts meet can be arranged for early June? Any takers????

Rick
Sounds great - any plans yet?
Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

I haven't heard anything, however there is a Cambs meet planned on the 19th of July, which is hopefully to be held near Newport Pagnell.

If you check the Cambs meet thread, the details are in there.

Of course, if there are enough interested people, I am sure that something can be arranged in Herts. I know a few good places to meet up.

Cheers,

Rick
Old Jul 5th 2008, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Lisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to all

Hi everyone, I've been reading this site for a while as I get my application started (best to let yourself know what you're in for). I have also looked at another emigration forum site (apparently I can't type the name here as it gets replaced with asterisks). They are having a Herts meet-up next Sunday 13th July. I've never met any of them before but it looks like a good bunch of people going, nice location and family-friendly. Have a look or send me a PM if you can't find the site, then sign up if you are interested. Hopefully see you there! Lisa

Last edited by Lisa and Martin; Jul 5th 2008 at 1:10 pm.