Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone up for days/nights out in Melbourne?

Anyone up for days/nights out in Melbourne?

Old Aug 31st 2014, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

kerryyoung1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone up for days/nights out in Melbourne?

Hi

I'm 34 and from Scotland. I am flying out to Melbourne on the 12th November on a permanent skills visa. With my partner heading out at the start of 2015. I am keen to meet lots of new people and despite being to Melbourne a few times before, see more of he place.

I also like gym classes and would be interested in hearing of anyone who is looking for a gym buddy or wouldn't mind a friendly Scot tagging along.

Thanks.
Kerry
Old Sep 5th 2014, 10:54 am
Just Joined

moonshine101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone up for days/nights out in Melbourne?

Hi, I am in a very similar situation to you. I am 33, and here on a work visa. My (Scottish) boyfriend is heading out next year.

I've been in Melbourne about a month now, staying in Port Melbourne initially and just about to move in to a rental in Hampton. Do you know where you are going to be living?

I'm into exercising too, and by the time you arrive will hopefully have checked out more than just running along the beach front (although I don't think I will ever get bored of that!)

If you want to connect before you arrive I'd be happy to share my experience of the big move!

Let me know if you want to link up on Facebook (search for Liz Moon)or whatever is easiest for you.

Liz
Old Sep 5th 2014, 11:35 am
Just Joined

kerryyoung1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone up for days/nights out in Melbourne?

Hi Liz

Great to hear from you. It would be good to connect beforehand. I looked for you on Facebook but found a few Liz Moons. What is your photo?

Kerry