Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone with teenagers in perth

Anyone with teenagers in perth

Old May 27th 2008, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

hampshire chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Anyone with teenagers in perth

I am a nurse hoping to emigrate to perth in January 2009 with my husband and two children aged 9 and 13. I was hoping there may be someone who is willing to chat with my oldest daughter about what it is like in perth as she is anxious about starting new school the other side of the world and meeting new friends, it would be much appreciated, thanks.
Old May 28th 2008, 9:16 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone with teenagers in perth

Originally Posted by hampshire chick
I am a nurse hoping to emigrate to perth in January 2009 with my husband and two children aged 9 and 13. I was hoping there may be someone who is willing to chat with my oldest daughter about what it is like in perth as she is anxious about starting new school the other side of the world and meeting new friends, it would be much appreciated, thanks.
If you post twice more you can send and receive private messages. My daughter (13.5) would be happy to talk to yours.
Old May 28th 2008, 3:51 pm
Perth here we come!

lindseymcc is just really nicelindseymcc is just really nicelindseymcc is just really nicelindseymcc is just really nicelindseymcc is just really nicelindseymcc is just really nicelindseymcc is just really nicelindseymcc is just really nice

Hi there we are in the same boat! My daughter will be 13 in August and would love her to be in contact with anyone in Perth round about the same age
We are hoping to go down Port Kennedy way
Thanks
Old May 28th 2008, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hampshire chick
I'm a nurse too with a 13 year old daughter. She has settled just fine here and has just recently started high school. Most of the friends she had here went to a different high school to her and she was not bothered at all. She has just made even more friends. As the other poster said, you need to make another post and then you can use the PM's and the girls can chat. I think January is a good time to come over as the schools start back at the beginning of Feb so she will be starting on the first day with all the other kids. She'll soon make friends dont worry. My daughter has a lot more friends then we do!
Trace
Old May 28th 2008, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

hampshire chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Anyone with teenagers in perth

Thanks, I will send another couple of messages so that they can start talking
Old May 28th 2008, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

The Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to all

I have a 12 year old daughter and we have been here 7 months, she has made loads of friends at school and has always got something planned for weekend, like breezeboylans daughter most of her friends are going to be going to a different high school but she is not bothered at all, she will be just fine once she starts school, but send me a PM and i will give you my daughters MSN addie, we are in Perth north of the river in Currambine, she has more friends than us!!

Sam