Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone taken their Meds in Birmingham ??

Anyone taken their Meds in Birmingham ??

Old Aug 9th 2006, 4:50 pm
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all
Default Anyone taken their Meds in Birmingham ??

Just wondered if you could give me any opinions before I started searching the forum. I can see there being quite alot to search through

Thanks for any help,
Marc.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 4:25 am
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone taken their Meds in Birmingham ??

Bump
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:23 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

We had ours in Nottingham but i know Sparks124 went to Birmingham and they were cheaper!!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

Hi Marc

We've just had our meds done at Handsworth Wood on Church Street. Absolutely fantastic. Efficient, friendly and very impressive. If you go to this one rather than the others in Bham - you can get everything done in the one place rather than travelling between the other two. Easy to find and they have parking. Very quick and painless - apart from the blood tests that is, but i'm a woos anyway!!!! If you need any more info - just shout!
Old Aug 18th 2006, 3:23 pm
Brisbane or bust!

Hooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant future

We had our meds done there too.( Handsworth wood) No probs at all. Friendly and efficient. All done in one place. Took just under the 2 weeks they said to send off the meds to Oz when complete but gave tracking number for DHL (i think) so we could see when it arrived( quite reassuring!). I'd recommend them!