Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Sydney Centralish for a meet up (with pre schooler)?

Anyone in Sydney Centralish for a meet up (with pre schooler)?

Old Nov 19th 2008, 2:01 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone in Sydney Centralish for a meet up (with pre schooler)?

Hi as title says, I have landed, am free FOREVER....and have a nearly 3 year old....reply or PM me if you want to meet up, maybe somewhere central (as that's where I am at the mo)....other ideas welcome!!!

PP xx
Old Nov 19th 2008, 2:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Sydney Centralish for a meet up (with pre schooler)?

Originally Posted by plantpot
Hi as title says, I have landed, am free FOREVER....and have a nearly 3 year old....reply or PM me if you want to meet up, maybe somewhere central (as that's where I am at the mo)....other ideas welcome!!!

PP xx
Plantpot, you've escaped. Have a great life in Sydney - take some deep breaths and enjoy not filtering the dust through your teeth.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kim67
Plantpot, you've escaped. Have a great life in Sydney - take some deep breaths and enjoy not filtering the dust through your teeth.
Hi Kim, thanks, not missing the sand....am missing my friends in Dubai but I was even trying to make friends with the sun cancer council woman today at Pyrmont so m hoping someone takes me up on the offer soon...

How is it going? What do you make of Mirdiff? I was in The Springs when I was there.....have you been to any brunches yet? Or the old weekly mani pedi...met any 'aherm' nice women from EW yet?

PP
Old Nov 19th 2008, 2:25 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Meeeeeee - I PM'd you. Haven't you found your relo agent yet?
Old Nov 19th 2008, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Seasider
Meeeeeee - I PM'd you. Haven't you found your relo agent yet?
NOOOOOO Goodness knows where she is, I e mailed her but she seems keen for us to DIY it, but seeing as she is being paid it might be an idea to help us out.....got your PM.....am going out for a sim card payg before I ring, can't get the apartment phone to work, that an the keycard that doesn't like to let me in EVER.....anyone any ideas as to what to get or where??? WIll pot a sep thread on barbie....or Aus forum...

Got seasider hoodwinked into coffee...any other takers???? Can you tell I am desperate Dan(ielle)
Old Nov 19th 2008, 4:17 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Hi Plantpot,

When and where abouts are you coffee-ing? I will have a 2yr old in tow.

- 22B
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 22B
Hi Plantpot,

When and where abouts are you coffee-ing? I will have a 2yr old in tow.

- 22B
PM me, I can travel, where suits you? I am in Pyrmont but as long as it's on the train busline I am willing to go as long as it's not a million miles away....
I will PM you with my NEW mobile number...text if you can?

PP
Old Nov 19th 2008, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kim, thanks, not missing the sand....am missing my friends in Dubai but I was even trying to make friends with the sun cancer council woman today at Pyrmont so m hoping someone takes me up on the offer soon...

How is it going? What do you make of Mirdiff? I was in The Springs when I was there.....have you been to any brunches yet? Or the old weekly mani pedi...met any 'aherm' nice women from EW yet?

PP
We ended up in Barsha actually, looked at the Springs and stuff too, but decided on a compound villa just behind MOE. It's nice and close to the Raffles. Haven't been to any brunches or EW mornings, don't think they're really my style. Have made heaps of friends at school and Auskick etc so we have a band of Ozzies that all hang out together. Just been out for coffee at Remo in Umm Suqeim with a pile of school mums and better get on with my chores.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

vman is an unknown quantity at this point

PM me, I can travel, where suits you? I am in Pyrmont but as long as it's on the train busline I am willing to go as long as it's not a million miles away....
I will PM you with my NEW mobile number...text if you can?

PP
Hi

I am in South Sydney, I have a 16mth old, would love to meet for coffee, I have a car so I can meet closer to Pyrmont.
Let me know when you would like to meet.

Vanessa