Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone from sussex? fancy a meet up?

anyone from sussex? fancy a meet up?

Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold
Default anyone from sussex? fancy a meet up?

hi all, just wondering if there are any Sussex bumpkins out there heading for Oz. i am in Polegate, just outside of Eastbourne and we are heading for Queensland. it would be great meet with others in the area who are emigrating or planning to emigrate to Oz. anyone interested? Selina
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: anyone from sussex? fancy a meet up?

Originally Posted by selina
hi all, just wondering if there are any Sussex bumpkins out there heading for Oz. i am in Polegate, just outside of Eastbourne and we are heading for Queensland. it would be great meet with others in the area who are emigrating or planning to emigrate to Oz. anyone interested? Selina
come on southerners where are you all?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

well it looks likes it's just going to be me, myself and i then. i'm sulking now!
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:56 pm

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

I think everyone has already escaped theres a tunnel just outside Worthing leading to Melbourne (unless DIMIA have detected it and filled it in )
Old Oct 13th 2005, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Flying Banana
I think everyone has already escaped theres a tunnel just outside Worthing leading to Melbourne (unless DIMIA have detected it and filled it in )
i think you must be right. it was worth a try. maybe i'll just see if there is a meet elsewhere as it would be great to meet up with others to share experiences. selina
Old Oct 13th 2005, 8:23 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

i think you must be right. it was worth a try. maybe i'll just see if there is a meet elsewhere as it would be great to meet up with others to share experiences. selina
There is a South Coast meet at Portsmouth on November 7th. Can't remember the name of the pub, though I should as I have been there twice before Great bunch of people. I will bump the thread about it so you can have a look.

Anne
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:09 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

You're not Selly from the burger van on the Uckfield bypass are you?