Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone stayed in the river sands apartments SC

anyone stayed in the river sands apartments SC

Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:59 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of
Default anyone stayed in the river sands apartments SC

we have just booked a week here when we land on the Sc in june. the website looks great, but has anyone got any first hand experience of this place?
Old Apr 20th 2008, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

keijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant future
Default Re: anyone stayed in the river sands apartments SC

Hi egghead4, I haven't stayed there but go fishing near there a bit. It's easy access to everywhere. I'll be going past the place on Tuesday probably, so I'll have a quick look at the outside anyway.
I'm from North Wales originally. Cheers.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

keijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant future

Hi egghead4, I went past the resort today, from the road it looks clean and tidy. There's a lot of roadworks going on around that area at the moment, They've put another bridge over the river and are still working on it so you can expect some early morning noise from there. There's a caravan park behindthe resort and then a little shopping complex with a pub ( Trader Dukes) and bottle shop behind that.
A good walk to the rught is a chip shop and a boat and jet ski hire place. I think the jet ski bloke's English. He used to come in to the local tip when I worked there.
On a Sunday morning if you walk a couple of Km to the left is a market, more like a car boot sale.

If you have a car all the better but there are regular buses going past the front door.
Enjoy your stay. I'm sure you will
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:05 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

thanks keijie

we are really looking forward to it. to be honest it looks great from the pictures on the website and seems quite central. we will have a car so getting around wont be a problem.
bec