British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   anyone similar??? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/anyone-similar-402958/)

nikki1978 Oct 18th 2006 6:03 pm

anyone similar???

:p hi there i'm beginning the process of emigrating...thinking about going to Tasmania!
i'm 28 and a nurse...anyone out there in a similar position to chat and exchange info...or anyone with advice would be much appreciated..thanks for reading my thread...nikki1978

curly Oct 18th 2006 6:09 pm

Re: anyone similar???

Originally Posted by nikki1978
:p hi there i'm beginning the process of emigrating...thinking about going to Tasmania!
i'm 28 and a nurse...anyone out there in a similar position to chat and exchange info...or anyone with advice would be much appreciated..thanks for reading my thread...nikki1978

Sorry can't help you with any info, just saying Hi :)

nikki1978 Oct 18th 2006 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by curly
Sorry can't help you with any info, just saying Hi :)

hi curly...you thinking of going somewhere?

Mrs JFW Oct 18th 2006 6:17 pm

Hi Nikki, there are quite a few nurses on here, including myself who will be able to help you if you need it. there is also a separate nurses forum have a look on there for some really useful advice.

Can't help much with Tassy as I'm heading to Brisbane but there are a few others going to Tass. Possoms is lovely and she is heading that way I'm sure she won't mind answering any questions you may have!

Welcome to BE anyway. Its a great place! One big happy family! :D

Jackie x

curly Oct 18th 2006 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by nikki1978
hi curly...you thinking of going somewhere?

:D yes probably Gold Coast, around august september next year. Our eldest wants to take his exams first before going (is he mad :confused: ) BTW I'm also a 'Niki' ;) there are loads of us on here for some reason :eek:

parentsof2 Oct 18th 2006 6:24 pm

Hi Nikki,

I'm a nurse too (as is my husband) and we are hoping to go to Melbourne. Our visa application is going off on Friday (hopefully).

As Jackie says pop onto the nurses forum as we are all very friendly on there!

Good luck with your plans,

Karen

Mrs JFW Oct 18th 2006 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by parentsof2
Hi Nikki,

I'm a nurse too (as is my husband) and we are hoping to go to Melbourne. Our visa application is going off on Friday (hopefully).

As Jackie says pop onto the nurses forum as we are all very friendly on there!

Good luck with your plans,

Karen

Good luck with your visa application Karen. I remember very well being at that stage...paranoid that I may have missed out something important! :D

parentsof2 Oct 18th 2006 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Good luck with your visa application Karen. I remember very well being at that stage...paranoid that I may have missed out something important! :D

Thanks jackie,

I've been asking lots of questions on the immigration forum today - lol. David is being no use at all - he can't even remember how many jobs he's had!

When are you moving out for good?

Take care, Karenxx

nikki1978 Oct 19th 2006 2:38 am

thanx for the replies will be on the nursing forum so look out for me!!!!

markcrook Oct 19th 2006 7:22 am

where is the nurses forum?

I am a nurse and we are going to Perth in January, I have a job at the Mouunt hospital (private) and my wife is still looking but we are hopefull that she will find something soon after arriving.

markcrook Oct 19th 2006 7:40 am

Originally Posted by markcrook
where is the nurses forum?

found it and have posted! :)