Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is anyone shipping their stuff to Adelaide in September?

Is anyone shipping their stuff to Adelaide in September?

Old Jul 29th 2004, 11:15 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Is anyone shipping their stuff to Adelaide in September?

After reading Sandra's post about saving £3500 on sharing a container with Larrisa, it got me thinking.

We're using John Masons to ship our stuff to Adelaide from Essex. It's going to be in a shared container anyway, but if 2 of us pay for a full container and the just split the cost it can work out so much cheaper for us both.

Maybe this idea could catch on....well done Sandra.

So, if you live in or near Essex and plan to go to Adelaide soon, let me know. Our dates don't have to match exactly as they will hold the container until the last one of us is ready.

Steve.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 3:27 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

bump