Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone see The Shark Net on ABC last night?

Anyone see The Shark Net on ABC last night?

Old Aug 20th 2006, 6:54 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Anyone see The Shark Net on ABC last night?

I read the book last year and really enjoyed it.

Last night was the first of a three part series to be shown each Saturday night on ABC.

It's a true story about a boy who came to live in Perth after the war who became a reporter with the local newspaper and also of Eric Cook, Perth's most famous serial killer and the last person to be hanged in WA.

I'd urge you to watch it, or read the book, particularly if you live or intend to live in Perth, it's a great read/watch.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 8:45 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone see The Shark Net on ABC last night?

Originally Posted by renth
I read the book last year and really enjoyed it.

Last night was the first of a three part series to be shown each Saturday night on ABC.

It's a true story about a boy who came to live in Perth after the war who became a reporter with the local newspaper and also of Eric Cook, Perth's most famous serial killer and the last person to be hanged in WA.

I'd urge you to watch it, or read the book, particularly if you live or intend to live in Perth, it's a great read/watch.
You are supposed to post the thread before it's on not after as now we've missed an episode.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 10:00 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone see The Shark Net on ABC last night?

Yes, I watched it. It was gorgeous and excellent quality TV. Rate it highly.