British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   anyone in secret harbour (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/anyone-secret-harbour-420227/)

sue and mick Jan 20th 2007 11:21 am

anyone in secret harbour

Hi all

2 years after starting our visa journey we are going for our rekkie to perth end of jan for 3 weeks, we are hoping to settle in secret harbour prices pending and have rented a house for our stay, I have heard through BE that secret harbour primary school is good is there anyone outthere who actually send their little ones there or know of anybody that does as we will be visiting there for a look round also comet bay high for my elder son.

I would love to meet up with anybody for a coffee and a chat who could help us with all sorts of questions i have to ask my children are 5, 13,16 so if there are any families with kids of that age it would be good for my kids to meet them and put a halt to any fears they have abour moving.

many thanks

sue and mick

jossy Jan 21st 2007 3:03 am

Re: anyone in secret harbour

Hi There

If you visit emi-great.com there are loads of people around port kennedy and secret harbour who would be able to catch up and advise.

I live in Secret Harbour and would be happy to catch up but I cant advise on the children side of things, we only have dogs :)
But from what I've seen most kids love it :)

Take Care, Have fun

Jo

The Thorpes Jan 22nd 2007 1:20 pm

Re: anyone in secret harbour

Originally Posted by sue and mick (Post 4304463)
Hi all

2 years after starting our visa journey we are going for our rekkie to perth end of jan for 3 weeks, we are hoping to settle in secret harbour prices pending and have rented a house for our stay, I have heard through BE that secret harbour primary school is good is there anyone outthere who actually send their little ones there or know of anybody that does as we will be visiting there for a look round also comet bay high for my elder son.

I would love to meet up with anybody for a coffee and a chat who could help us with all sorts of questions i have to ask my children are 5, 13,16 so if there are any families with kids of that age it would be good for my kids to meet them and put a halt to any fears they have abour moving.

many thanks

sue and mick

Hi Sue and Mick

I have three children that all go to Secret Harbour Primary. The new primary school will also open for the start of the new school year and my kids will be moving to that one. My children are all under 9 so I can't give you any info on the High School but they are all very happy at the Primary, settled really well and do several after school actiivities.

If there is anything in particular that you want to know, just let me know.

Best wishes.

Sam