Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone sailed a hire yacht or Cat at Whitsundays?

Anyone sailed a hire yacht or Cat at Whitsundays?

Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

jacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud of
Default Anyone sailed a hire yacht or Cat at Whitsundays?

Hi Guys

We hired a small yacht up at Hervey Bay a while back, has anyone done the same a bit further north up at the Whitsundays?

We had a fab time, got a good deal on ebay.

Cheers

J
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone sailed a hire yacht or Cat at Whitsundays?

Originally Posted by jacknscoob
Hi Guys

We hired a small yacht up at Hervey Bay a while back, has anyone done the same a bit further north up at the Whitsundays?

Cheers

J
Evening, hate it when no one replies to a thread so i will mate....
Cant help but................
Anyone in Hervey Bay that fancies a bit of crewing at the weekend, other half is always looking!!! Mind you you will have to be able to drink your weight in ale too.....
Angela
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

stevo is just really nicestevo is just really nicestevo is just really nicestevo is just really nicestevo is just really nicestevo is just really nicestevo is just really nicestevo is just really nicestevo is just really nicestevo is just really nicestevo is just really nice

Originally Posted by jacknscoob
Hi Guys

Cheers

J

Hi,
We had a great time out of airlie beach. Too much to write about here, read my wifes blog for more details if you like (lots of pics).
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=400510338

Regs
S
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

goatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nice

I have. Got a 50 ft cat from Whitsunday-yacht for 14 days.

Picked it up in Airlie Beach rather than hammo. (My parents met us at Proserpine hence we had a car).

Enjoyed it thoroughly although my wife might disagree (not exactly the sea going type...)