Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in S.A. (Brighton area)?

Anyone in S.A. (Brighton area)?

Old Jan 29th 2006, 9:28 am
Banned

boomerang_bill is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Anyone in S.A. (Brighton area)?

G'day Bruce's and Sheila's
We are going to Brighton, S.A. Rachel (my other half) has a job in Flinders Private Hospital. Is there anyone else on here out there? We spent 2 weeks there, fell in love with the place, people and weather. Does anyone else have any comments about the place, people etc. ?
The beach was deserted, just her and me, it was brill!!! Dolphins in the water, and some small jelly things (like sausages) anyone know what these are?
Thanks again!
Paul
Old Jan 29th 2006, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Polyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone in S.A. (Brighton area)?

For more local info try the Adelaidebrits http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/
Old Jan 29th 2006, 4:05 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone in S.A. (Brighton area)?

Originally Posted by boomerang_bill
G'day Bruce's and Sheila's
We are going to Brighton, S.A. Rachel (my other half) has a job in Flinders Private Hospital. Is there anyone else on here out there? We spent 2 weeks there, fell in love with the place, people and weather. Does anyone else have any comments about the place, people etc. ?
The beach was deserted, just her and me, it was brill!!! Dolphins in the water, and some small jelly things (like sausages) anyone know what these are?
Thanks again!
Paul

Hi we arrive at Brighton Caravan park on the 14th Feb. for a two week stay, from there we will be looking for a hire car,a house and some schools for the kids so it will be a busy couple of weeks for us..
Please PM me with any advise as I think we might need a little help..

CORKER