Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone recommend a mortgage broker/advisor in melbournes se suburbs?

Anyone recommend a mortgage broker/advisor in melbournes se suburbs?

Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

melbournebound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone recommend a mortgage broker/advisor in melbournes se suburbs?

Hi Guys,
Can anyone recommend a mortgage broker or advisor in the south eastern suburbs of melbourne. We are due to leave oz in a couple of weeks to validate our visa and will be looking to buy a house asap.

Many Thanks,

Melbournebound
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone recommend a mortgage broker/advisor in melbournes se suburbs?

Originally Posted by melbournebound
Hi Guys,
Can anyone recommend a mortgage broker or advisor in the south eastern suburbs of melbourne. We are due to leave oz in a couple of weeks to validate our visa and will be looking to buy a house asap.

Many Thanks,

Melbournebound

Guy who works with me and who owns a couple of properties and businesses in Melbourne recommends St George's Bank or Bendigo bank, apparently they are the most honest
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:12 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Anyone recommend a mortgage broker/advisor in melbournes se suburbs?

Originally Posted by melbournebound
Hi Guys,

Many Thanks,

Melbournebound
This broker is in Melbourne - Rolf Schaefer
http://www.rjafinance.com.au/contact...-melbourne.htm

Very good for Investor Mortgages aswell as Residential.

I'll agree that St George are pretty good for Investment mortgages.