Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Quitting Aus due to High Cost of Living

Anyone Quitting Aus due to High Cost of Living

Old Jun 10th 2011, 12:16 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone Quitting Aus due to High Cost of Living

So has anyone anyone quit Aus due to high cost of living?
Old Jun 10th 2011, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Fluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DeadVim
If I started a band it would be called 'The Crabs From Uranus' and we'd do Celine Dion covers.

And that is 1500.
How about the price of cricket bats then?
Old Jun 10th 2011, 12:18 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fluid36
How about the price of cricket bats then?
I have no idea about that, my bat was bought thanks to backing Delta Blues in the Melbourne Cup a few years ago.

Now, if they sold talent I'd be in the market for that.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 12:19 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
I became a tax exile after Kevin07 got in.

I remember the fun under the last Labor government.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 12:28 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

I think there were a couple among the 1500 posts somewhere?
Old Jun 10th 2011, 1:03 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
If I started a band it would be called 'The Crabs From Uranus' and we'd do Celine Dion covers.

And that is 1500.
Congratulations.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 4:45 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey anus from Jupiter, are you still debating whether second hand cars are not 3 times cheaper in the UK?
No, because I don't give a shit how much cars cost in the UK. I don't live there.
No, because I don't give a shit how much cars cost in the US. I don't live there.
No, because I don't give a shit how much cars cost in Russia. I don't live there.
No, because I don't give a shit how much cars cost in France. I don't live there.
No, because I don't give a shit how much cars cost in Germany. I don't live there.
yadda yadda yadda..
Old Jun 10th 2011, 4:57 am
Account Closed

No, but somebody might be on the way due to the high cost of cars.... allegedly
Old Jun 10th 2011, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Fluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
No, because I don't give a shit how much cars cost in the UK. I don't live there.
No, because I don't give a shit how much cars cost in the US. I don't live there.
No, because I don't give a shit how much cars cost in Russia. I don't live there.
No, because I don't give a shit how much cars cost in France. I don't live there.
No, because I don't give a shit how much cars cost in Germany. I don't live there.
yadda yadda yadda..
What's that got to do with second hand cars being more expensive here?

I'll give you a little bit of advice - Just keep your opinions bottled up because they are generally irrelevant if this topic is anything to go by.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

No, but somebody might be on the way due to the high cost of cars.... allegedly
Yeah sounds like you might have burst a main the way you have been going on, best jump on the boat and head home to get it sorted.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 5:43 am
Account Closed

What's that got to do with second hand cars being more expensive here?

I'll give you a little bit of advice - Just keep your opinions bottled up because they are generally irrelevant if this topic is anything to go by.
You keep banging on and on and on about how cheap cars are in another country. How is the price of used cars in another country relevant to anybody "Quitting Aus due to High Cost of Living"?
Old Jun 10th 2011, 5:45 am
Account Closed

Yeah sounds like you might have burst a main the way you have been going on, best jump on the boat and head home to get it sorted.
I'm back in the UK in November.. I'll put a couple on Mini's in my hand luggage. Apparently I can pick them up for the price of a couple of schooners down the pub here.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

You keep banging on and on and on about how cheap cars are in another country. How is the price of used cars in another country relevant to anybody "Quitting Aus due to High Cost of Living"?
Cost of a car is cost of living right?

Are you retarded?
Old Jun 10th 2011, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm back in the UK in November.. I'll put a couple on Mini's in my hand luggage. Apparently I can pick them up for the price of a couple of schooners down the pub here.
Yep please do
Old Jun 10th 2011, 5:48 am
Account Closed

Cost of a car is cost of living right?

Are you retarded?
How is the cost of a car in the UK relevant to my cost of living here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.