Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone from pompey?

anyone from pompey?

Old Nov 24th 2007, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone from pompey?

Originally Posted by tchouk
We will be at the park Paul I will bring the stick if the Jan docky brings the shit.
Jan docky. bloody hell you must be married to a matelot to know that! Actually I did my apprenticehip as electrical fitter in devonport dockyard so you're spot on!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by pompeyinoz
Never mind bonch.....you cant have everything...at least they play in blue

pompeyblonde......as of yet,we have no members in adelaide(that we know of).....but every other state does.....so wherever you move to?..be sure to contact the website....and see who's in your area!!
just want to wish you guys luck on saturday as you'll need all the help you can get playing the free scoring toffees
Old Nov 29th 2007, 5:34 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sdunx
an afternoon with loads of pompey fans..... I'd rather poke my eyes out with a shitty stick thank god I live in Brisbane
Maybe you'd like to spend the afternoon with TCE instead....
then again maybe not!!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:20 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pompeyinoz
hi all,

my name is paul and i run the sydney branch of the Portsmouth f.c supporters club.....if your interested in meeting up with fellow pompey fans for a chat and a few beers then contact me or jump on the website. wwwpompeydownunder.net and check out any social events for your area

the next n.s.w meet is at Parramatta park on decenber 1st,all the family welcome,football,cricket etc,byo beer and food for the bbq...midday start

hope to see you there

PUP PPU
I'm no expert.. but it's not looking too good for old 'arry is it?!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...C-Y5A002905903