Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Perth need a couple of cream sofas?

Anyone in Perth need a couple of cream sofas?

Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone in Perth need a couple of cream sofas?

Probably not the right place to put this

We have a 3 seater and 2 seater matching pair. Very comfortable, but we are replacing them so need to get shot.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Last edited by Wave the Sails; Apr 6th 2006 at 11:58 am.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Perth need a couple of cream sofas?

Originally Posted by The Jones Family

We have a 3 seater and 2 seater matching pair. Very comfortable, but we are replacing them so need to get shot.

I don't need the suite - sorry, but wouldn't it be good if there was part of the site that we could advertise on?
We could advertise our business on here then
Whisky
Old Apr 6th 2006, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

vics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura about

Have sent you a pm
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:31 pm
hjw
helenj

hjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud of

Hi Jones family i may be interesded in your sofas, we have rented a house in Perth and need furniture for when we come down in Aug.
OH is down there at moment and me and kids are comming down next week for easter, he picked up keys this week and we he wants us to stay there when we visit but it is empty. We need all the basics......
When we do move our furniuture is going to take a while to get there so it may be a better option than sitting on the floor. I will have a word with hubby and get back to you.
thanks Helen
Old Apr 6th 2006, 5:24 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by whisky
I don't need the suite - sorry, but wouldn't it be good if there was part of the site that we could advertise on?
Whisky
If you look at the top of the page there is a classifieds section.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 6:36 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by whisky
Whisky
There is!

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds/
Old Apr 7th 2006, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glennandkate
If you look at the top of the page there is a classifieds section.
Yes but they aren't for sale, we are happy to give them away (even though they are lovely, in good condition and VERY comfy!!)

Old Apr 7th 2006, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Pictures - probably huge!
Attached Thumbnails Anyone in Perth need a couple of cream sofas?-468_6803.jpg   Anyone in Perth need a couple of cream sofas?-468_6804.jpg  
Old Apr 7th 2006, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

vics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura about

Yes but they aren't for sale, we are happy to give them away (even though they are lovely, in good condition and VERY comfy!!)

Hi!

Tried to reply to your PM but it says you have exceeded your storage space!

I think the guy I know would like them, but have had to leave a message on his voicemail (as he is at work). If you could PM me your phone number then I can call you as soon as I hear.

Thanks!
Old Apr 7th 2006, 1:43 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

I thought this was a beverage related thread, in my hurry to click on it I misread it, and thought it said cream soda! American cream soda really was the drink of choice for many in the late seventies early eighties. mmmmmmmm
Old Apr 7th 2006, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
I thought this was a beverage related thread, in my hurry to click on it I misread it, and thought it said cream soda! American cream soda really was the drink of choice for many in the late seventies early eighties. mmmmmmmm
Hee hee! And I used to like Root Beer, whatever happened to that??!
Old Apr 7th 2006, 1:59 am
Just Joined

CLAIREDEREK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Are the sofas still available. Have sent you a pm.

Claire
Old Apr 7th 2006, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Here they are bless 'em, ready outside for any takers. Not sure if this is legal or not??!!!
Attached Thumbnails Anyone in Perth need a couple of cream sofas?-468_6805.jpg  
Old Apr 7th 2006, 2:20 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Here they are bless 'em, ready outside for any takers. Not sure if this is legal or not??!!!
Nice house...want any lodgers???......Cant get a decent rental...all been horrors...
Old Apr 7th 2006, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ransi
Nice house...want any lodgers???......Cant get a decent rental...all been horrors...
Yes, 6 bedooms - far too big for us, but constant stream of visitors so keeps them out of our hair!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.