Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone one taking...

Anyone one taking...

Old May 17th 2006, 6:53 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Question Anyone one taking...

their pets with them? Anyone decided to leave them behind?
Old May 17th 2006, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Nikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone one taking...

Originally Posted by shiels
oooh defo taking ma wee doggie - couldnae go without her!!!!
Old May 17th 2006, 7:21 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nikki.P
oooh defo taking ma wee doggie - couldnae go without her!!!!
OH is happy to take his dog, but im really unsure about taking my cat
Old May 17th 2006, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you unsure?
Old May 17th 2006, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it old and sick?

My moggy is 14yrs this september and my vet she's fit enough to go so 14th July she goes to Golden Arrow Shippers and 17th July she's off to Oz with Qantas.

Ali
Old May 17th 2006, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Nikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud of

Whats making you unsure? Is he/she really old and you think the journey would be to much for him/her? If not you should definately take them both - it'll make it easier for you to settle. I know I would struggle without Zara (my dog!).
Old May 17th 2006, 8:15 pm
Shaz 'n' Phil

sharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to all

Hiya Shiels,

Ive got two domestic cats one is deaf, but they are coming with us they are only three years old and very healthy and are also very much part of the family, the kids dont want to leave them, I know it will cost a small fortune to get them there as well. I must be bloody mad though cause we are getting two kittens in a few weeks they are british blue cats, but what the hell we all love cats (and dogs but allergic to them) so Oz here we come with our own cattery. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

sharon and Phil
Old May 17th 2006, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Yep Taking our Germen Shepherd. wouldn't even think about going without her, if she couldn't go we wouldn't.
Tracie
Old May 17th 2006, 8:58 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

We're leaving our 2 elderly cats behind............
Old May 17th 2006, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all

Yup we are taking our 7 year old boxer with us......no way we would go without her

Aly
Old May 17th 2006, 10:11 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Taking the dog, leaving the cat, because dogs are skill and cats are the hand-puppets of satan. Actually - we're leaving the cat because the wife's mother will offer her a great home, in friendly territory. She's a serious hunter and we're not sure she's wise enough to stay alive very long amongst the wildlife in Oz. Just think it's fairer on her if she stays here ... but that's just us.
Old May 17th 2006, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

djfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nice

I'm gonna get some flak for this ............... but here goes
Leaving the cat - she's 18, fit as a fiddle but hell she's the eldest son's cat, he's 27 and lives up the street - he can see her out.
Leaving the dog - she's 8, a rescued Greyhound, a lovely beautiful, fast but fragile dog so we need a new home because I dont think she would survive the flight, or stand the heat - crickey we had it at @ 18 degrees last week and she panted for Africa
Old May 17th 2006, 10:28 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Taking the dog, leaving the cat, because dogs are skill and cats are the hand-puppets of satan. Actually - we're leaving the cat because the wife's mother will offer her a great home, in friendly territory. She's a serious hunter and we're not sure she's wise enough to stay alive very long amongst the wildlife in Oz. Just think it's fairer on her if she stays here ... but that's just us.

Both our cats are elderly but very serious hunters. Apart from the cost of shipping them we couldn't keep them in at night - they'd tear the place apart. Also, cos of their age (and one is REALLY jumpy around strange humans) we don't think it's fair to put them through shipping/quaranteen)
Old May 18th 2006, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

its sad but we're leaving our 3 dogs behind.

family are keen to take them on so that's one dog each. when we go on holiday it's always a fight over who has the dog and someone mentioned the heat and I agree but main factor is cost ... £6000 would buy me a lovely new local puppy and as much as my pets are important to me so is my hard earned cash!

and as with the hunting cats, my dogs are pretty bad at that too and it is a concern for any future possible pets!
Old May 18th 2006, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

We took our dog there was no way i was coming if we didnt bring her!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.