Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Ocean Reef...?

Anyone in Ocean Reef...?

Old Feb 19th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of
Default Anyone in Ocean Reef...?

We've been in Perth just over 2 weeks, renting in Warnbro but will soon be moving to our new rental in Ocean Reef. We have a 4 year old daughter & would like some info on kindy, dance classes & any meet ups in this area/or nearby.

Thanks

Leigh
Old Feb 19th 2007, 12:51 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Ocean Reef...?

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan
We've been in Perth just over 2 weeks, renting in Warnbro but will soon be moving to our new rental in Ocean Reef. We have a 4 year old daughter & would like some info on kindy, dance classes & any meet ups in this area/or nearby.

Thanks

Leigh
I am just across Marmion Avenue in Connolly. My daughter goes to a singing and dancing class in Joondalup and loves it but there are loads in joondalup both recreational ones and ones that are a little more serious. If you get stuck our Kindy in Connolly still has places available if your local primary is full. PM me if you need any more details. Try and get along to the Hillarys meeting. Quay Cafe Hillarys on Thursdays at 12pm. You can't miss the bunch of cackling women
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Thanks NB
Are the dancing classes usually on a Saturday? Do you know of any websites I could check on these?
Would love to come to the Hilarys meet, will probably be a week on Thursday i get there. Are kids welcome (if I haven't managed to get DD into kindy by then)?

Leigh
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:42 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks NB
Are the dancing classes usually on a Saturday? Do you know of any websites I could check on these?
Would love to come to the Hilarys meet, will probably be a week on Thursday i get there. Are kids welcome (if I haven't managed to get DD into kindy by then)?

Leigh
my daughters dancing is on mondays, I think they have classes all the time. I don't think where I take her has a website. Just have a look through the yellow pages or www.yellowpages.com.au.

Kids welcome, just bring something to entertain, I always take my 4 year old daughter when I go so yours will have someone to talk to.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:32 am
Just Joined

skatie6699 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks

Leigh
hi we have a 3 1/2 year old she gos to abc nursery in ocean reef we are in mullaloo next door really!!!!
there is lots of dance groups my daughter goes to kinda dance which she loves not sure about meey ups sorry!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks NB, thats great. DD will be very happy she'll have someone to play with. I'll see you soon.

Hi skatie6699
I noticed that was your first post, have you been here long?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:50 am
Just Joined

skatie6699 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks NB, thats great. DD will be very happy she'll have someone to play with. I'll see you soon.

Hi skatie6699
I noticed that was your first post, have you been here long?
hi have been here since dec last year it s going really well i found work really quickly at joondalup hospital..afar cry from the nhs!!!
hubby has own maintenance business
where are you guys from??
do you have jobs
oh sorry forgot to answer question i kind of avoided the site a bit when we were waiting for our visas as everyone seems to be waiting and it made me worse!!!!
getting bak into it now we re more sorted