Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone noticed how many houses for sale in Butler?

Anyone noticed how many houses for sale in Butler?

Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:30 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone noticed how many houses for sale in Butler?

Is there a mass Exodus?

Anyone got an answers as to why so many are for sale, the local papers are full of that area? Are all the Poms heading home??? j

We have noticed in the past few weeks that there are more and more for sale in that area
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:39 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone noticed how many houses for sale in Butler?

No more than usual - more houses going up all the time, so natural progression I guess.
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:44 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
No more than usual - more houses going up all the time, so natural progression I guess.
Market's cooling, more housing stock, more competition for sellers, more bargains for buyers
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:54 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla
more bargains for buyers
........sounds good to me (that ad is so annoying)
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soonbethere
Is there a mass Exodus?

Anyone got an answers as to why so many are for sale, the local papers are full of that area? Are all the Poms heading home??? j

We have noticed in the past few weeks that there are more and more for sale in that area
Most of the new build have been completed around the same time.
Property is slowing but depends on what the asking price is, There must be some demand as one around the corner from me sold same day for $480, Its a new build in somerly, advertised from $450, had 8 offers.

Di
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:59 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
........sounds good to me (that ad is so annoying)
Me too, looking at an investment property...

What ad?
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:07 pm
sme
......in the sand !

What ad?
Some bank - a little girl offers to swap a lick of her lolly with a bite of her playmates chocolate. He responds with "sounds fair to me". Skip forward 20 or so years and the boy (now a man obviously) is discussing banking products and the bank lady offers him a wonderful deal. He responds with "sounds fair to me"..........and every one is now happy
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:16 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by sme
Some bank - a little girl offers to swap a lick of her lolly with a bite of her playmates chocolate. He responds with "sounds fair to me". Skip forward 20 or so years and the boy (now a man obviously) is discussing banking products and the bank lady offers him a wonderful deal. He responds with "sounds fair to me"..........and every one is now happy
Commonwealth Bank?
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:18 pm
sme
......in the sand !

Commonwealth Bank?
Hope not - I don't want him licking my lolly.
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:20 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by sme
Hope not - I don't want him licking my lolly.
Or even worse...... your money :scared:
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:25 pm
sme
......in the sand !

Or even worse...... your money :scared:

Where are you looking to buy your investment property ?
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:29 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by sme
Where are you looking to buy your investment property ?
Really keen on a apartment in the city or more likely East Perth, somewhere we can settle when the kids move on and the WACA is in East Perth which is a bonus.

I think the city will kick off big style soon....
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:33 pm
sme
......in the sand !

I think the city will kick off big style soon....
There seems to be alot of investment going on there - good luck with your plans, I've still got at least 12 years before my youngest will be thinking about moving on
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:36 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by sme
There seems to be alot of investment going on there - good luck with your plans, I've still got at least 12 years before my youngest will be thinking about moving on

Cheers

My eldest is 19 so I think I'll have to wait 12 years too
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:42 pm
sme
......in the sand !

Cheers

My eldest is 19 so I think I'll have to wait 12 years too

But then again my youngest will never leave home - I've ruined him for any mature adult relationship by telling him that no-one will love him like mummy does :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.