Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone not got visa after paying aos bond?

anyone not got visa after paying aos bond?

Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future
Default anyone not got visa after paying aos bond?

is there any chance that having done meds etc, paid the assurance of support, there would be yet another problem and we wouldn't get the visas? co has just emailed that we 'will be contacted in 2 - 3 weeks'. bonds were finalised 2 weeks ago. anyone had a problem at this stage?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: anyone not got visa after paying aos bond?

Originally Posted by ahoy
is there any chance that having done meds etc, paid the assurance of support, there would be yet another problem and we wouldn't get the visas? co has just emailed that we 'will be contacted in 2 - 3 weeks'. bonds were finalised 2 weeks ago. anyone had a problem at this stage?
I think you should get the champers on ice. Dont think it will be long till you get your visas. Good luck when you do.
Carole
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future
Default Re: anyone not got visa after paying aos bond?

Originally Posted by caroledouglas
I think you should get the champers on ice. Dont think it will be long till you get your visas. Good luck when you do.
Carole
thanks carole. i feel it in my bones but my head is telling me to be cautious.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

thanks carole. i feel it in my bones but my head is telling me to be cautious.
We were the same, I think it is such a long and stressful procedure. You just think am I ever going to get it. You will and it will be soon. Where are you heading?
Carole
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:16 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I agree with Carole ( with an avatar like that how couldn't I ) I think your in the home straight now.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by caroledouglas
We were the same, I think it is such a long and stressful procedure. You just think am I ever going to get it. You will and it will be soon. Where are you heading?
Carole
we're heading for sunshine coast. its that the buyer says they are ready to exchange and we would rather have had visas first! we've had a terrible past week, starting with my putting a hole in my £400 windsurf sail, breaking the car, the dog taking an overdose and this. shouldn't really moan because, if i stop and think about it we are very lucky to be in this position. last month i was stressing about selling the house. next month i'll be stressing about finding somewhere to rent in oz.

thanks for the kind words and good luck to everyone else.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: anyone not got visa after paying aos bond?

Hi don't panic, you are almost there, we were the same. Paid the AoS 9th April Visa granted 27th April although I must admit that it seemed like a lifetime

John