Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Norwich area

Anyone from Norwich area

Old May 7th 2007, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

MontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the rough
Red face Re: Anyone from Norwich area

Hey guys, this meet up all seems have gone on the back burner a bit.
Lets try and get together soon.

S.
Old May 7th 2007, 10:10 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone from Norwich area

Originally Posted by MontyMon
Hey guys, this meet up all seems have gone on the back burner a bit.
Lets try and get together soon.

S.
Well I can go as far south as Diss and as far north as Norwich further than that needs more planning, weekends are a bit difficult but i'm up for suggestions?
Old May 7th 2007, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Location: woodbridge suffolk hoping to go live northside brisbane
suffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant future

hi does anyone have any suggestions when and where we can meet karen&rob
Old May 7th 2007, 3:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by suffolk nuts
hi does anyone have any suggestions when and where we can meet karen&rob
I'm offering up Diss as a suggestion ??

If someone wants to offer a venue we'll see what we can do with a time and date???

Jen
Old May 8th 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

We'd be happy to join in too! We're in Barrow nr BSE. But we don't mind travelling

I'll keep a watch for any ideas!!!
Old May 8th 2007, 1:45 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stumpysean
We'd be happy to join in too! We're in Barrow nr BSE. But we don't mind travelling

I'll keep a watch for any ideas!!!

because of travelling, think it might be a good idea to do seperate suffolk & norfolk meet. so will start a new suffolk meet thread.

x
Old May 8th 2007, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Originally Posted by want2bthere
because of travelling, think it might be a good idea to do seperate suffolk & norfolk meet. so will start a new suffolk meet thread.

x
I already tried that last week and got no takers
Old May 8th 2007, 1:53 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

I already tried that last week and got no takers
sorry, didnt even see it, will try again
x
Old May 8th 2007, 3:14 pm
Account Closed

sorry, didnt even see it, will try again
x
I'd be more willing to travel if we weren't so busy not many people in Norfolk to meet with by sounds of it woudl it be impossible to arrange 1 big meet?

Come on people

Jen
Old May 8th 2007, 4:07 pm
so far so good

Originally Posted by JenJen
I'd be more willing to travel if we weren't so busy not many people in Norfolk to meet with by sounds of it woudl it be impossible to arrange 1 big meet?

Come on people

Jen
how useless are we jen i see that you'll travel to diss, i dont mind travelling there and hopefully ipswich peeps will be ok with that, its sort of half way for everyone. i dont know diss that well so dont know any good pubs, will do a search later and get back to you.

tracey x
Old May 8th 2007, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

how useless are we jen i see that you'll travel to diss, i dont mind travelling there and hopefully ipswich peeps will be ok with that, its sort of half way for everyone. i dont know diss that well so dont know any good pubs, will do a search later and get back to you.

tracey x
Hi tracey

There are pubs in teh centre but a few don't have car parks, Scole is close by and the pub there is supposed to be nice????

Will look into it further lol

Jen
Old May 8th 2007, 4:54 pm
so far so good

Hi tracey

There are pubs in teh centre but a few don't have car parks, Scole is close by and the pub there is supposed to be nice????

Will look into it further lol

Jen
okey dokey
Old May 8th 2007, 5:19 pm
Account Closed

okey dokey
Ok just a suggestion but what about the waterfront pub in Diss on Mere St? Has views over Diss Mere? There's parking at Somerfield or cheap parking on the other side of the mere ?

Let me know whose interested?

Jen
Old May 8th 2007, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok just a suggestion but what about the waterfront pub in Diss on Mere St? Has views over Diss Mere? There's parking at Somerfield or cheap parking on the other side of the mere ?

Let me know whose interested?

Jen

When are you thinking of?
Old May 8th 2007, 5:59 pm
Account Closed

When are you thinking of?
I'm open to suggestions? I'd personally prefer in the week, say a Thursday late afternoon but I know most people work
If it's a Sunday afternoon about 2:30 I can do it but hubby will have to have the kids or vice versa. What week doesn't really matter to me but day and time does, hubby has work commitments most weekends but Sunday afternoon he normally tries to see the kids for a couple of hours so Sunday from 2:30 til about 4 - 4:30 i'm free.

Sorry not much help what suits everyone else so we can try and figure out a day and time?

Jen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.