Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Norwich area

Anyone from Norwich area

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:18 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone from Norwich area

Originally Posted by suffolk nuts
where are you planning to live when you get to oz?we are heading for brisbane area we went over last year to have a look around we liked redcliff and bribie island. rob is a machanic so we are going on his visa we have two daughters aged 10&12 so will need to find some schools for them
karen &rob

we're hoping to head to sunshine coast area, never been before so it will be interesting to say the least. we've got two boys 3 and 6. steve is a builder so should be able to find work ( not that he wants to straight away). keep in touch.
tracey & steve
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Location: woodbridge suffolk hoping to go live northside brisbane
suffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant future

we will have to meet up once we all get there be nice to meet some new friends as will be leaving friends and family behind thats the hard part of it when people keep saying that they wish we wernt going makes you feel sad
karen&rob
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:54 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suffolk nuts
we will have to meet up once we all get there be nice to meet some new friends as will be leaving friends and family behind thats the hard part of it when people keep saying that they wish we wernt going makes you feel sad
karen&rob
thats a whole new thread
Old Feb 12th 2007, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

MontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb Re: Anyone from Norwich area

Could I suggest that us Norfolk/Suffolk types arrange a get together??
Old Feb 12th 2007, 2:01 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MontyMon
Could I suggest that us Norfolk/Suffolk types arrange a get together??
you can but wether anyone else will be on the uptake will remain to be seen,

I live Near Norwich Tues, Wednes, and Thurs are usually fairly good days for me.

Jen
Old Feb 12th 2007, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Location: woodbridge suffolk hoping to go live northside brisbane
suffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant future

hi guys it would be good to have a meet up we are usually free at the weekends anyone have a suggestion where we can meet we live in suffolk?
karen&rob
Old Feb 12th 2007, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Ipswich.... hopefully heading to Perth and would be interested to meet.... I work quite long hours but have most fridays/weekend daytime free...
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:01 pm
so far so good

sounds good, we're woolpit, bury st edmunds and are free most weekends. any suggestions. (heading to sunshine coast, but then again )

tracey & steve
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice
Smile Re: Anyone from Norwich area

Hi everyone....
haven't been on here for a while cos we went to Florida in Jan and then half thought about going there instead! But coming to our senses we're going with plan A OZ!!!! We are going out for a recky trip in Nov/Dec in a view to applying this time next year (Business visa 163 - takes about 6mths)

Would love to meet up with you lot some time.......we're looking at the sunshine coast as we have friends there already.

Look forward to hearing from you all.............

p.s there's Me (Becky), Hubby (Sean) and 2 boys 9yrs & 6.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 4:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by stumpysean
Hi everyone....
haven't been on here for a while cos we went to Florida in Jan and then half thought about going there instead! But coming to our senses we're going with plan A OZ!!!! We are going out for a recky trip in Nov/Dec in a view to applying this time next year (Business visa 163 - takes about 6mths)

Would love to meet up with you lot some time.......we're looking at the sunshine coast as we have friends there already.

Look forward to hearing from you all.............

p.s there's Me (Becky), Hubby (Sean) and 2 boys 9yrs & 6.
Hello we live in South Norfolk

We're not going to the sunshine coast but if you still want to meet up ???
I'm Jen, hubby's Martin, Then we have 3 boys 8,6 and 18months

Jen
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Originally Posted by JenJen
Hello we live in South Norfolk

We're not going to the sunshine coast but if you still want to meet up ???
I'm Jen, hubby's Martin, Then we have 3 boys 8,6 and 18months

Jen

Pm me with your details if you like.

We live in Barrow, near Bury St Edmunds but also do alot of work at Caister & Gt Yarmouth way. (My mum lives nr Caister so we're there quite alot too)
We could meet up, good idea.

bfn Becky
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

Ditzie has a spectacular aura aboutDitzie has a spectacular aura aboutDitzie has a spectacular aura about

Hi

Haven't been onto this site for ages! Husband and I have been looking into moving to Oz. I would love to move there and as hubbie is from South Africa he loves the warm weather and beaches! We've dicussed moving and that's really as far as it's gone at the moment! (We will get round to it!) We vistied Surfers Paradise last year and loved the area so would move around there! Never realised there were so many people from E Anglia moving over! If you guys did meet up, would it be possible to come along even though we're still at the "thinking" stage?

Thanks
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:25 am
Kevin and Tracy

kevinandtracy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, we are from Hunstanton. Moved to Adelaide in 92, loved it there just moved up here to Brisvegas and love it here more its warmer in the winter, good luck to all new immigrants and all you have to do is be patient.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

loopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond repute

Shame you lot are not moving to New Jersey!

Oh how I miss Norfolk, am from Reedham, miss Norwich market and Next!

good luck to you all,
Lorna x
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by loopylorns
Shame you lot are not moving to New Jersey!

Oh how I miss Norfolk, am from Reedham, miss Norwich market and Next!

good luck to you all,
Lorna x
Next has got better Norna

Jen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.