Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Norwich area

Anyone from Norwich area

Old Dec 17th 2006, 7:54 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone from Norwich area

Originally Posted by want2bthere
oooooooooooooh, yep woolpit, drinkstone, beyton all lovely and i'm sure theres worst places to live, do you come home often ( not a chat up line promise )
Been living abroad for four years and been back to Britain three times, but back to Suffolk only once - that was for my grandmother's funeral in July. (The other times my family all meet up in Glasgow since that's where my sister now lives)
Driving in Suffolk after four years in the USA was a shock - I swear the roads around Drinkstone have shrunk since I left.
Old Dec 17th 2006, 7:56 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by elfman
Been living abroad for four years and been back to Britain three times, but back to Suffolk only once - that was for my grandmother's funeral in July. (The other times my family all meet up in Glasgow since that's where my sister now lives)
Driving in Suffolk after four years in the USA was a shock - I swear the roads around Drinkstone have shrunk since I left.
that would be them damn tractors
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:18 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
that would be them damn tractors
Chelsea tractors mostly: the massive SUV craze seems to have taken hold there and some people drive them round those tiny lanes like idiots. Several times my humble rented Astra was literally forced off the road by a Nissan Behemoth or similar.
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:32 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by elfman
Chelsea tractors mostly: the massive SUV craze seems to have taken hold there and some people drive them round those tiny lanes like idiots. Several times my humble rented Astra was literally forced off the road by a Nissan Behemoth or similar.

well you take your life into your own hands taking any bends round here at more than 20mph. usually school bus coming other way and why are there no passing laybys. my car doesnt like grass verges!
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

MontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the roughMontyMon is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys

I really should look at this forum more often. Was only saying to the OH that noone from our neck seems to be on here.
We are bang inbetween Diss and Bury St Edumnds and are looking to get out to Melbourne in the next 18 mths.
Would be great to catch up with you Norfolk/Suffolk types
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 3:46 pm
so far so good

Originally Posted by MontyMon View Post
Hi Guys

I really should look at this forum more often. Was only saying to the OH that noone from our neck seems to be on here.
We are bang inbetween Diss and Bury St Edumnds and are looking to get out to Melbourne in the next 18 mths.
Would be great to catch up with you Norfolk/Suffolk types

hi
yep its official there are plenty of us suffolk types wishing to escape
have you got your visa's yet? we're still waiting and all this thinking is making me insane what made you choose melbourne?
traceyx
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Location: woodbridge suffolk hoping to go live northside brisbane
suffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant future

hi we live near woodbridge in suffolk we are hoping to live in brisbane. we are at the medicals stage at the moment.anybody else from our neck of the woods? karen &rob
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 4:04 pm
so far so good

Originally Posted by suffolk nuts View Post
hi we live near woodbridge in suffolk we are hoping to live in brisbane. we are at the medicals stage at the moment.anybody else from our neck of the woods? karen &rob
yep we're from woolpit,bse. we're going for our meds 2nd feb but havent got co yet how about you?
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

suffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant future

to want2bthere
yes i have got my asco code we did this first
as if they turn you down no point trying for visa
rob & karen
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 6:01 pm
so far so good

to want2bthere
yes i have got my asco code we did this first
as if they turn you down no point trying for visa
rob & karen

um what i meant was have you got a case officer yet or are you doing meds un-requested like we are. sorry i confuse myself on most occassions
tracey
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

yes we have case officer had one from the start
with visa bureau, med are on request

hope this helps karen & rob
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:22 pm
so far so good

yes we have case officer had one from the start
with visa bureau, med are on request

hope this helps karen & rob
sorry i mean the case officer you get at the dimia, not your agent.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Anyone from Norwich area

yes we have case officer in adeliade skiled centre
can not find her name at moment
karen & rob
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:57 pm
so far so good

yes we have case officer in adeliade skiled centre
can not find her name at moment
karen & rob

ooh well done , you're well on your way then
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

where are you planning to live when you get to oz?we are heading for brisbane area we went over last year to have a look around we liked redcliff and bribie island. rob is a machanic so we are going on his visa we have two daughters aged 10&12 so will need to find some schools for them
karen &rob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.