Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone In North Wales Dealt With Removal Companies Yet?

Anyone In North Wales Dealt With Removal Companies Yet?

Old Nov 9th 2005, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

WacandJill has a spectacular aura aboutWacandJill has a spectacular aura aboutWacandJill has a spectacular aura about
Default Anyone In North Wales Dealt With Removal Companies Yet?

Just wondered if anyone in North Wales area has had any dealings with removal companies.
Most of the companies I look at are miles away like London or somewhere. I am wanting to obtain a few quotes.
Has anyone had any quotes yet?
Has anyone actually moved to Aus from North Wales yet? If so, which company did you use, and would you recommend them.

Any info, greatly appreciated.
Jill
Old Nov 9th 2005, 9:19 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone In North Wales Dealt With Removal Companies Yet?

Originally Posted by WacandJill
Just wondered if anyone in North Wales area has had any dealings with removal companies.
Most of the companies I look at are miles away like London or somewhere. I am wanting to obtain a few quotes.
Has anyone had any quotes yet?
Has anyone actually moved to Aus from North Wales yet? If so, which company did you use, and would you recommend them.

Any info, greatly appreciated.
Jill
I got a quote from Fox who are in Newtown? I think. But in the end we used Crown (out of Birmingham). Fox were as good as Crown quote wise and in all other ways, but they didn't have their own agents at destination which is what swayed it for me.