Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone need a plumber?

anyone need a plumber?

Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice
Smile anyone need a plumber?

we are keith, bev and emily hoping to relocate to Brisbane from Uk.
keith is a plumber and has been for 15 yrs... is it easy to get a start out in Brisbane? any advice appreciated.
we heard you have to have a licence will employers take you on and then allow you to have any extra training??
BEV.
p.s i read the awful kitten story....how can these people sleep at night?! its unbelievable
Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

gasmark is on a distinguished road
Default Re: anyone need a plumber?

Hi, we leave for brisbane on the 5th june, i'm a plumber also, so i'll let you know regards
mark
Old May 9th 2005, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice
Default Re: anyone need a plumber?

Originally Posted by gasmark
Hi, we leave for brisbane on the 5th june, i'm a plumber also, so i'll let you know regards
mark

you lucky beggers!!!!!
we are still waiting for visa (shouldnt be long now) and then there is just the house to sell!!!

have a fab time and keep in touch
BEV, KEITH, EMILY
ps who you flying with? and how much baggage allowance have you got???