Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone need any boxes shipped

Anyone need any boxes shipped

Old Apr 9th 2007, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

cra1gm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone need any boxes shipped

From Bristol to Brisbane anytime after 15th June.

We are going back to see family and for work meetings in June for a cuple of weeks. We have managed to sell off all the big household things (sofa, ff, tv etc,) but have some other stuff i want to bring back out.

Does anyone else need to send some stuff over, maybe we could send all togehter and save on the cost of the first few normally more expensive boxes. I will be sending around 5 tea chests.

not too worried on time scale as im going to box it up all ready to be sent, need it for arounf xmas as we will hopefully be moving into our own bought house
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:24 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone need any boxes shipped

Originally Posted by cra1gm

We are going back to see family and for work meetings in June for a cuple of weeks. We have managed to sell off all the big household things (sofa, ff, tv etc,) but have some other stuff i want to bring back out.

Does anyone else need to send some stuff over, maybe we could send all togehter and save on the cost of the first few normally more expensive boxes. I will be sending around 5 tea chests.

not too worried on time scale as im going to box it up all ready to be sent, need it for arounf xmas as we will hopefully be moving into our own bought house
Just becareful who your dealing with mate, lot of Drug dealers would take up your offer especially, with yer name on the paper work ............. mm
Old Apr 9th 2007, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi

Have sent you a pm regarding shipping boxes from bristol

ireland
Old Apr 9th 2007, 4:07 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cra1gm

Hya, we have just sold our house and all its contents but have some personal items ie: photos, ornaments etc that we would like shipped out to Brisbane. We are leaving Uk on 29th May and landing in Brisbane 6th June for our 'new life' and would be interested in sharing shipping anytime after then as we have 1 weeks hotel accomodation in Brisbane and during that time hope to look for and secure some rented accomodation. Most of our stuff has been delivered to my brother near Bristol in boxes for him to look after until we are ready. If you are interested in sharing then please get in touch or PM us. Many thanks Sarah
Old Apr 9th 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi Sarah

we are shipping boxes over to Brisbane at the end of june from bristol if you are interested we could share as we dont have a great deal to take with us.

let me know if you are interested
Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:46 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi Sarah

we are shipping boxes over to Brisbane at the end of june from bristol if you are interested we could share as we dont have a great deal to take with us.

let me know if you are interested
Yes we are definately interested in sharing shipping and end of June sounds perfect as we should have found ourselves more permanent accomodation by then. We only have about 5 tea chests our selves and some paintings. Please PM us you details and I'll get my husband to speak to you, many thanks Sarah.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 9:19 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Why dont you all do an on line Quote with
www.excessbaggage.com
And save your self all the hassel.
........... mm
Old Apr 10th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

SarahJane

have sent you a pm