anyone near us

Old May 26th 2008, 10:38 am
Just Joined

caron and rod is a jewel in the roughcaron and rod is a jewel in the roughcaron and rod is a jewel in the roughcaron and rod is a jewel in the roughcaron and rod is a jewel in the rough
Default anyone near us

Caron and Rod here. Moved to Oz last October. Currently Mudgee/Bathurst region mid west NSW. Anyone near us. I'm a teacher & from Liverpool uk, hubby a bricklayer from N Ireland.
Old May 26th 2008, 1:40 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone near us

Sorry not near you, but I'm sure somebody will be.
Welcome to the site
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:45 am
Just Joined

jokersmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone near us

Hello, I was just browsing through the site here and came across your thread. My hubby and I have moved to Bathurst and have been here since Sept. We've come from Scotland so just loving the weather at the moment, can't say I'm missing the rain! I'll give you my email as i'm not sure how to find my way round this site (I don't use it that often) ********* if you want to chat.

Last edited by Dorothy; Nov 13th 2008 at 5:35 am. Reason: email address removed. Please use the private messaging system and not put your email address in the open forum