Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone near port kennedy

anyone near port kennedy

Old Jul 25th 2003, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default anyone near port kennedy

Hi Guys
We have moved into our home in st clair port kennedy, just wanted to know if anyone else close by would be interested in meeting up,

thanks yve
Old Jul 25th 2003, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yve,
we are considering moving to that area and would value your opinions/advice.

Good luck in your new home

Claire
Old Jul 25th 2003, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally posted by claireg3
Hi Yve,
we are considering moving to that area and would value your opinions/advice.

Good luck in your new home

Claire

Hi Claire
We have been in Perth for 8 1/2 weeks, we rented in Kingsley, north Perth, we liked it, but it was very built up, in the south where we are its all spaced out. Port Kennedy is exactly what we wanted, walking distance to beach, shops, schools, we think it's a great area, only time will tell if we made the right choice. Will be glad to meet up when you get here, and advise you anything i can help with.
c-ya yve
Old Jul 25th 2003, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

hi yve

Baldbutts was going to give you my number, don't know if you've seen him yet though. We're just up the road in Rockingham itself, send me a PM if you fancy meeting up sometime.
One of my yoga classes is in Port Kennedy if you fancy it!!

love sophia xx
Old Jul 26th 2003, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

delia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone near port kennedy

hi Abergas

We're looking in the Port Kennedy area when we get there in November. Would appreciate any info on the local area ie. primary and secondary schools (we have a 7 year old boy), how far from Perth and how long would it take to get there, facilities (train station?), what are the estates like? average prices for 4 bed houses, nearby facilities for children. (my son is like a caged animal if he can't play out with friends and he's also into skateboarding big time, any local parks?)

Any info you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Delia & Dean & Max
Old Jul 26th 2003, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

paula m is an unknown quantity at this point

I work in Port kennedy and we have a house there that we rent out fully furnished. port kennedy is a very nice part of the world. the local beaches are great as is penguin island which is near by. it is only 35 mins to perth and the house blocks are large. you definatley get more for your money there than in perth and the northern suburbs. Good schools and shopping centre. Fantastic child health centre.
paula