Reload this Page >

Anyone near Hoddesdon, Herts?

Anyone near Hoddesdon, Herts?

Old May 26th 2008, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

cnpizzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone near Hoddesdon, Herts?

Hi,

We are the Pizzo family, myself Clair 34, Giovanni 35, Samuel 5 and Scarlett 2. We have just sent of Giovanni's documents to Vetassess and are now waiting for news, he is hoping to apply for the 4414-11 bricklayer visa. We are going to Perth at Christmas for 3 weeks to have a good look round as thats where we hope to be heading end of 2009 beginning 2010 if he is successful with his application. We would love to meet up with other families from the Hoddesdon or thereabouts areas of Hertfordshire, who are heading to Perth or other areas of Oz, it would be grate to hear your experiences of the immigration process and of your hopes and dreams of moving to Oz.

If anyone is interested in a meet up, please reply to this thread and I will happily arrange something, maybe a pub lunch one Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Hopefully the weather will improve by then.

Good luck to you all with your plans.

Clair
Old May 27th 2008, 5:20 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone near Hoddesdon, Herts?

Originally Posted by cnpizzo
Hi,

We are the Pizzo family, myself Clair 34, Giovanni 35, Samuel 5 and Scarlett 2. We have just sent of Giovanni's documents to Vetassess and are now waiting for news, he is hoping to apply for the 4414-11 bricklayer visa. We are going to Perth at Christmas for 3 weeks to have a good look round as thats where we hope to be heading end of 2009 beginning 2010 if he is successful with his application. We would love to meet up with other families from the Hoddesdon or thereabouts areas of Hertfordshire, who are heading to Perth or other areas of Oz, it would be grate to hear your experiences of the immigration process and of your hopes and dreams of moving to Oz.

If anyone is interested in a meet up, please reply to this thread and I will happily arrange something, maybe a pub lunch one Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Hopefully the weather will improve by then.

Clair
Hi Clair

You already know that I am in Hoddesdon ha ha Doesn't look like many of the others live here though.

Which of the wonderful pubs would you like to go to

Nicky xx
Old Jun 4th 2008, 12:42 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by cnpizzo
Hi,

Clair
Hi Clair

We're not far from you, in village just outside Hitchin. We've applied in February on a 176 visa......... and it's feeling like a long wait!

There's 4 of us, our 2 girls are 12 and 1, hoping to head out to Adelaide. It'd be good to have a meet up sometime..... any dates yet?

Jas
Old Jun 4th 2008, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

cnpizzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jasb
Hi Clair

We're not far from you, in village just outside Hitchin. We've applied in February on a 176 visa......... and it's feeling like a long wait!

There's 4 of us, our 2 girls are 12 and 1, hoping to head out to Adelaide. It'd be good to have a meet up sometime..... any dates yet?

Jas
To be honest I haven't had much response for a meet up in Herts, surely there must be some more people here that are thinking of taking the plunge!
There is one other lady called Nicky who lives in Hoddesdon. We could all meet up if you like or wait and see if anyone else replies, what do you think?
Clair X
Old Jun 4th 2008, 2:07 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Hi Clair

Your call We could have a mini meet up until we get some more Herts together. I'm mostly a stay at home mum at the moment - the odd bits of work in the week now and then (self-employed gardener!) but work mostly at weekends now when OH is around. We could just go for a coffee with the kids or something?