Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone my age want to chat?

anyone my age want to chat?

Old Aug 21st 2005, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default anyone my age want to chat?

hey people... were moving to australia soon, and i dont know anyone over there my age so i was wondering if there was any other people my age who have msn who i could chat to. im 16, and i dunno when were going, well as soon as we sell this house anyways lol but if anyone wants to chat reply back .
love hayley xxx
Old Aug 21st 2005, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Re: anyone my age want to chat?

Originally Posted by tracey.d
hey people... were moving to australia soon, and i dont know anyone over there my age so i was wondering if there was any other people my age who have msn who i could chat to. im 16, and i dunno when were going, well as soon as we sell this house anyways lol but if anyone wants to chat reply back .
love hayley xxx
Hayley my daughter is 16, where are you moving to?
Tara
Old Aug 21st 2005, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

wallabywannabies will become famous soon enoughwallabywannabies will become famous soon enough

love hayley xxx
hi im liam im 14 n i am also moving to oz when the house sells my msn addy is [email protected]
cya x
Old Aug 21st 2005, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

rossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nice
Smile Re: anyone my age want to chat?

love hayley xxx
Hi, my 15 year old daughter has sent you an email
Mrs R
Old Aug 21st 2005, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ali south
Hayley my daughter is 16, where are you moving to?
Tara
queensland, i think somewhere near the gold coast...
Old Aug 21st 2005, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

love hayley xxx

MY EMAIL ADRESS IS... [deleted]

Last edited by JAJ; Aug 21st 2005 at 9:17 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2005, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter is 16 and has just asked the same thing. Her msn address is [deleted]. She will email you soon but I am on here at the moment. Her name is danielle.

Last edited by JAJ; Aug 21st 2005 at 9:17 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2005, 8:32 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Dont mean to sound like an old fart, b/c I am only 31...I have 2 small children and wonder is it really wise that you are putting your email addresses on here? This is an open forum and anyone can be viewing, and no offense intended to anyone who has already responded, but you could be talking to anyone.....Im a bit paranoid about these things! Just take care!

Lucy
Old Aug 21st 2005, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond reputeMrs M has a reputation beyond repute

love hayley xxx

Hi Hayley i have a daugter who is also awaiting G.C.S.E. results she is out at the mo, I will get her to contact you.
Old Aug 21st 2005, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lucyb
Hi guys,

Dont mean to sound like an old fart, b/c I am only 31...I have 2 small children and wonder is it really wise that you are putting your email addresses on here? This is an open forum and anyone can be viewing, and no offense intended to anyone who has already responded, but you could be talking to anyone.....Im a bit paranoid about these things! Just take care!

Lucy
2nd that!

sending a pm is a lot safer! ...
Old Aug 21st 2005, 8:54 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
2nd that!

sending a pm is a lot safer! ...
3rding it...
Old Aug 21st 2005, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ransi
3rding it...
4thing it :scared: . I have not long since come home from work and didn't realise that Hayley had even been on here.Have just told her how silly it is to put her msn addy on here. To be honest I don't think she has realised that it is an open forum.. I am pleased that she has tried to make contact with other kids her age as she has been adamant for a long time that she isn't coming with us. She is now really keen.

I will try and catch hold of one of the mods to delete it if I can't delete all the copies myself. Hope nobodys quoted her . Will quickly write down the other kids msn's who gave replies (thanks for that ) then I would urge their parents to do the same. Have learnt from being on here that there are a lot of people who lurk in the shadows but don't post :scared:

Tracey
Old Aug 21st 2005, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

4thing it :scared: . I have not long since come home from work and didn't realise that Hayley had even been on here.Have just told her how silly it is to put her msn addy on here. To be honest I don't think she has realised that it is an open forum.. I am pleased that she has tried to make contact with other kids her age as she has been adamant for a long time that she isn't coming with us. She is now really keen.

I will try and catch hold of one of the mods to delete it if I can't delete all the copies myself. Hope nobodys quoted her . Will quickly write down the other kids msn's who gave replies (thanks for that ) then I would urge their parents to do the same. Have learnt from being on here that there are a lot of people who lurk in the shadows but don't post :scared:

Tracey
Hi Tracey, yeah it's been quoted a few times so you won't delete, but try with the mod, they'll sort it! ...

I'm gonna ask my daughter as she's 15 and obv coming with us.
Old Aug 21st 2005, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Hi Tracey, yeah it's been quoted a few times so you won't delete, but try with the mod, they'll sort it! ...

I'm gonna ask my daughter as she's 15 and obv coming with us.

Yes, I noticed from your other thread that your daughter was a similar age to mine. I have 2 girls 16 and 14 (christ I'm getting old ).

Would be good if they could get in touch with each other. I feel that I have got people who I can chat to on here about my worries etc. but the kids are going over there knowing nobody .

Have pm'd JAJ, so hopefully he will delete it for me
Old Aug 21st 2005, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you JAJ .

If there are any kids who want to get in touch just send me a pm and I will forward your email/msn addys to Hayley

Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.