Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone moving to Sydney, North Shores etc?

Anyone moving to Sydney, North Shores etc?

Old Aug 11th 2006, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

Chris and Anna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone moving to Sydney, North Shores etc?

Just to say that we moved to a place called Frenchs Forest (not too far from Manly) just over a year ago. It's fantastic, we have met some really nice people, got a good bunch of friends and if anyone is moving this way soon, then please get in touch. It's difficult moving all this way, but rest assured, a cold beer, a warm welcome and a hot bbq await you at ours
Cheers
Old Aug 12th 2006, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone moving to Sydney, North Shores etc?

u sound really cool, can we meet for a drink sometime?
How about 4ish this arvy? wot u up 2?

Originally Posted by Chris and Anna
Just to say that we moved to a place called Frenchs Forest (not too far from Manly) just over a year ago. It's fantastic, we have met some really nice people, got a good bunch of friends and if anyone is moving this way soon, then please get in touch. It's difficult moving all this way, but rest assured, a cold beer, a warm welcome and a hot bbq await you at ours
Cheers

Last edited by threlly; Aug 12th 2006 at 1:06 am.
Old Aug 12th 2006, 12:55 am
Just Joined

Wee Bubba is an unknown quantity at this point

Frenchs Forest? I drove past there the other day and put the locks down - its a right dump.

what kind of meat are you going to throw on the barbie? none of that own brand rubbish. and what kind of booze?

i only drink corona and eat scotch fillet. i don't go for cheap crap.

big it up a bit then i may just grace you with my presence.
Old Aug 12th 2006, 3:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by threlly
u sound really cool, can we meet for a drink sometime?
How about 4ish this arvy? wot u up 2?

Hi Threlly

OK, sounds perfect - see you at 4.
Old Aug 12th 2006, 3:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Wee Bubba
Frenchs Forest? I drove past there the other day and put the locks down - its a right dump.

what kind of meat are you going to throw on the barbie? none of that own brand rubbish. and what kind of booze?

i only drink corona and eat scotch fillet. i don't go for cheap crap.

big it up a bit then i may just grace you with my presence.
We were thinking of top quality champage and fillet steaks. Maybe some freshly caught fish. By the way, I'm a chef so you won't be disappointed.

Beer - we have a bar in the garden, so whatever you like.
Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Mhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really nice

Cheers
Hiya

We'd love to meet up. We're staying in Allambie Heights having moved here just 2 weeks ago. In a few weeks' time we'll be moving into Killarney Heights. We love what we've seen so far, but meeting new people would make it even better.
Old Aug 12th 2006, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mhairi
Hiya

We'd love to meet up. We're staying in Allambie Heights having moved here just 2 weeks ago. In a few weeks' time we'll be moving into Killarney Heights. We love what we've seen so far, but meeting new people would make it even better.
Hello

Sounds good! So, what's the situation with you guys then? Jobs? Kids? Plans? See you're going to meet some other girly folk? Cheers
Old Aug 12th 2006, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Mhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really nice

Hello

Sounds good! So, what's the situation with you guys then? Jobs? Kids? Plans? See you're going to meet some other girly folk? Cheers
Hiya

Thanks for replying. Sent you a pm.

Mhairi