Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone moving to the Sunshine Coast In April

Anyone moving to the Sunshine Coast In April

Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

innocent bystander is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone moving to the Sunshine Coast In April

Just wondered if there was any one in the same boat, we're moving out there 3rd week in April. Bit stressed out about it all at the moment, reality kicking in leaving family, friends, good job all the usual worries I'm sure. :scared:
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

S J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone moving to the Sunshine Coast In April

Originally Posted by innocent bystander
Just wondered if there was any one in the same boat, we're moving out there 3rd week in April. Bit stressed out about it all at the moment, reality kicking in leaving family, friends, good job all the usual worries I'm sure. :scared:
Hi there

Not moving out but already here. I`m sure you will make friends very quickly so try not to get too stressed!! We do have occasional expats meets here - there are some great people who attend who are keen to make friends and sit down and have a beer and a chat.
Good luck with the big move and maybe see you soon
SJJ
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:26 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

YUP!!!! we leave early April for sunshine coast!!!!!

dont know about you, but i cant bloody sleep AT ALL
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:41 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie

So that's where you're going, we wondered where our holidays were going to be
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
So that's where you're going, we wondered where our holidays were going to be

i was just thinking that myself mate!!

see you in a few months then
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:55 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

i was just thinking that myself mate!!

see you in a few months then

It'll have to wait untill next summer, we'd like a house with a pool and a wet bar beside it.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:26 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Once we have sold this house, we will be off too, june / july time i hope
See you there????????????

Russ
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:09 am
karma? You make your own!

adriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant future

Second week of April. Not to the coast, going to live in Brisbane initially, and get a good look at commutes, locations, that kind of thing. I'm resigning tomorrow, going to work a month, and then literally fly out a few days later. Sooner get the asap and chill.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Once we have sold this house, we will be off too, june / july time i hope
See you there????????????

Russ
Same with us, as soon as we sell the house we will be on our way to the Sunshine Coast (Buderim / Mountain Creek)
There soon will be more poms on the coast than there are in the UK!!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 11:58 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Leaving 13th April for Melbourne

Nerves are good - tells you its something worth the trouble.

If you have specific worries post them and we will eliminate them so all you have to do is enjoy the flight.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:35 pm

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I am glad it's not just me. I'm knackered. We leave in April for Sunshine Coast. All day sorting house and then awake all night. Don't know about you but the whole thing seems more terrifying in the night.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Shelley29
Oh I am glad it's not just me. I'm knackered. We leave in April for Sunshine Coast. All day sorting house and then awake all night. Don't know about you but the whole thing seems more terrifying in the night.

im a bag of nerves waiting for sale of house to exchange contracts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:53 pm

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

im a bag of nerves waiting for sale of house to exchange contracts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmm I know what that feels like. Our buyers want to exchange and complete on the same day (end of March) but I daren't book shippers or cat (Airpets) etc cause I have this horrid feeling they may back out at the last minute. Its a nightmare and its the first day of the "off the booze" (seemed like a good idea at the time). :scared:
Old Feb 27th 2006, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Shelley29
Mmmm I know what that feels like. Our buyers want to exchange and complete on the same day (end of March) but I daren't book shippers or cat (Airpets) etc cause I have this horrid feeling they may back out at the last minute. Its a nightmare and its the first day of the "off the booze" (seemed like a good idea at the time). :scared:

oh god thats a bummer. i hope we dont end up doing that because it would be a real pi**er
Old Feb 27th 2006, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

For what its worth we were hoping to be out on The Sunny Coast in April does not look too likely now.I live in hope.
All you guys going out there though , all the best of luck and keep the beer cold for me so I can meet up with you all eventually.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you all.Dreamaway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.