Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone moving to Queensland in June/July?

anyone moving to Queensland in June/July?

Old May 7th 2006, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold
Default anyone moving to Queensland in June/July?

hi all, i'm off on the 19th June, spending a week in Brisbane and then heading up to the Sunshine Coast. anyone else moving to Queensland around the same time? selina x
Old May 7th 2006, 3:42 pm
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future
Default Re: anyone moving to Queensland in June/July?

Originally Posted by selina
hi all, i'm off on the 19th June, spending a week in Brisbane and then heading up to the Sunshine Coast. anyone else moving to Queensland around the same time? selina x

I wish!! We're hoping to be in Brisbane by November this year! Good luck with it all - where are you in East Sussex?

Jane
Old May 7th 2006, 3:42 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Selina

We're off to Brisbane on the 18th June. Spending 5 nights there before flying up to Townsville in North Queensland
Old May 7th 2006, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The A Team
Hi Selina

We're off to Brisbane on the 18th June. Spending 5 nights there before flying up to Townsville in North Queensland
hi, we are in Polegate near Eastbourne. where are you staying in Brisbane? selina
Old May 7th 2006, 3:53 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

hi, we are in Polegate near Eastbourne. where are you staying in Brisbane? selina
The Holiday Inn, where are you staying?
Old May 7th 2006, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Holiday Inn, where are you staying?
we are staying in an apartment in Newstead called Manhattan on Newstead. a few people on here have stayed there and recommended them so i hope it's OK. which part of Brisbane os the Holiday Inn? selina
Old May 7th 2006, 4:00 pm
cheeky tart

we are staying in an apartment in Newstead called Manhattan on Newstead. a few people on here have stayed there and recommended them so i hope it's OK. which part of Brisbane os the Holiday Inn? selina
Hopefully near the train station which is why we chose it as we don't want to have to hire a car in Brisbane. I've heard good reports of the Manhattan in Newstead apartments so I'm sure you'll be fine there
Old May 7th 2006, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hopefully near the train station which is why we chose it as we don't want to have to hire a car in Brisbane. I've heard good reports of the Manhattan in Newstead apartments so I'm sure you'll be fine there
i hope they are OK they look really nice. we are just hiring a car for the first week and hope to buy a car whilst we are in Brisbane. where are you from? selina
Old May 7th 2006, 4:10 pm
cheeky tart

i hope they are OK they look really nice. we are just hiring a car for the first week and hope to buy a car whilst we are in Brisbane. where are you from? selina
We're hiring a car in Townsville for a couple of weeks but decided not to in Brisbane as we suffered really badly from jet lag when we flew to Sydney in February so probably not safe to drive We're only in Brisbane for a few days so will make do with public transport.
Old May 7th 2006, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

We're hiring a car in Townsville for a couple of weeks but decided not to in Brisbane as we suffered really badly from jet lag when we flew to Sydney in February so probably not safe to drive We're only in Brisbane for a few days so will make do with public transport.
yeh, not looking forward to the jetlag myself. only hiring a car so we can get around to all the car sales place while we are there. i won't drive unless i have to, hubby will, if he has a stroke or heart attack i will have take over but otherwise i'll be giving directions in the passenger seat. our son will be in the back asleep i reckon, and no he's not a toddler he's 17!!! getting a bit nervous now though as there is soooooooo much to sort out. finish work in 2 weeks so will be able to get nore done then. selina
Old May 7th 2006, 4:27 pm
cheeky tart

yeh, not looking forward to the jetlag myself. only hiring a car so we can get around to all the car sales place while we are there. i won't drive unless i have to, hubby will, if he has a stroke or heart attack i will have take over but otherwise i'll be giving directions in the passenger seat. our son will be in the back asleep i reckon, and no he's not a toddler he's 17!!! getting a bit nervous now though as there is soooooooo much to sort out. finish work in 2 weeks so will be able to get nore done then. selina
Luckily I've already given up work so I've been able to get quite organised but there are some things that you can't really do until the last minute. I wish I was going sooner to be honest as I start to worry about everything if I have too much time on my hands
Old May 7th 2006, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Arizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond reputeArizona Wurzel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Selina

Dont forget your fly swatters lol
Old May 7th 2006, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

brionyj is on a distinguished road

Hi Selina,

we are planning to move to Mooloolaba in August. Which part of the Sunshine Coast are you looking at?

Briony
Old May 7th 2006, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Yes, off to brisbane mid June after spending 2 weeks in Dubai with rellies. Can't wait.
Don't know where were staying or what to do when we get there. Had enough of fannying around now and can't wait. We have had our visas since August last year and it seems everything has been against us but we're ready now. Yiiiiipppeeeeee

Sean
Old May 7th 2006, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

fishcalgem is on a distinguished road

We should be on our way end of July just waiting for young'un to finish school, feels like months away but got so much to do!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.