Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone moving from Lincs (Humberside) to WA ?

Anyone moving from Lincs (Humberside) to WA ?

Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:33 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone moving from Lincs (Humberside) to WA ?

Originally Posted by GTFC
It certainly is ! No rug rats just yet, although that is a big reason for the move. Don't really want to bring our kids up on the sunshine coast of Cleethorpes

Dosen't seem that there are many others from our part of the country though, people must love it round here
Not me hun im from sunny scunny and dying to get out there...tho the problem is we havent even started applying yet! one soon i hope xx
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:58 am
J-T
Just Joined

J-T is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we're just starting the ball rolling for our visas. We live in Driffield (quite close to Beverley), and are hoping to migrate to Perth! Tracey
Old Feb 25th 2008, 6:47 pm
doncaster....to....perth

midds will become famous soon enough

H just wondering if anyone is arranging a meet around the scunthorpe area? it would be nice to have somewhere for us all to natter regardless of where we are heading to, would be great to include kids because I know it can be as daunting for them as well.

Anyway i'm up for a meet around scunthorpe area, anyone else?

Amanda
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

richayl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GTFC
Hi my OH and i are looking to move towards then end of this year/start of next. Wondering if anyone from our area is doing the same and fancies meeting for a drink and chat ??
Hi there, we're from Grimsby, going at the end of the year (hopefully)!! Going to Queensland, probably Cairns, hubby a joiner - going on skilled visa all being well. Would love to chat with someone doing the same. We can't wait to get away from the Cleethorpes Sunshine Coast !!!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice

gosh cant believe this thread is still going,
we have left the uk and are now living near brisbane, have been here almost ten months, there have been some unexpected ups and downs but life is good, we live near the coast but not near any surf beaches unfortunately, we have bought a house and are busy renovating, kitchen fitters in as we speak (or type), both have jobs, have made some lovely friends but dont underestimate how much you will miss your uk friends, its very strange when you get here, after a few weeks you start to crave familiarity and start to romantasise the uk, its hard but you have to remember why you left and what you have on your doorstep here, an hour watching bbc news uk always helps!!!!
Any help willingly offered
Beth