Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone moving from Lincs (Humberside) to WA ?

Anyone moving from Lincs (Humberside) to WA ?

Old Mar 18th 2007, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone moving from Lincs (Humberside) to WA ?

what time?

19.30 ish??
Old Mar 18th 2007, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

BIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really nice

Oh yes - good point - 7.30 is fine with us
Old Mar 18th 2007, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice

great, will see you there
Old Mar 18th 2007, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

BIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really nice

How will we recognise you - big ozzie hat/kangaroo?????????????
Old Mar 18th 2007, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

we said that we will take an australia magazine with us and put it on the table, unless anyone has a better idea?

Beth
Old Mar 18th 2007, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Thats fine - thought that was a joke - sorry just me having a funny moment. See you there all been well.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

THE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the rough

Hi all

We have a babysitter sorted, so will see you all at 7:30 on Saturday

Lisa
Old Mar 18th 2007, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

GTFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

we will try and make it this saturday, not sure yet as i may be working

Beth i see your a fellow cleethorper ! how are you travelling, we'v sussed the trains out and there is one at 18.28 from clee and one returning at 23.24.

sean+amy
Old Mar 19th 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by GTFC
Hi all

we will try and make it this saturday, not sure yet as i may be working

Beth i see your a fellow cleethorper ! how are you travelling, we'v sussed the trains out and there is one at 18.28 from clee and one returning at 23.24.

sean+amy
hya

where abouts are you?

we are near tesco, you are welcome to come with us if you dont mind having to be back at a reasonable time due to babysitters!!

pm me if you are interested.

Beth
Old Mar 19th 2007, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BIDERCLAN
Thats fine - thought that was a joke - sorry just me having a funny moment. See you there all been well.
it was a joke initially but then i thought hhhmmm not actually a bad idea!! better than us being sat there with cork lined hats

Beth
Old Mar 21st 2007, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

THE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bethandneil
it was a joke initially but then i thought hhhmmm not actually a bad idea!! better than us being sat there with cork lined hats

Beth
and I thought you was being serious, I am soooo slow on these things
There would be no mistaking each other with the cork hats though!! But definately go for the Aussie mag idea

Lisa
Old Mar 21st 2007, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

will do, although the present one is a bit soggy as i was reading it in the bath

so can i clarify, the meet is this saturday at the farmhouse in scunthorpe at 19.30.

c u there
Old Mar 21st 2007, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bethandneil
will do, although the present one is a bit soggy as i was reading it in the bath

so can i clarify, the meet is this saturday at the farmhouse in scunthorpe at 19.30.

c u there
Yep, c u there
Old Mar 24th 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all

Not sure how many was meeting tonight, not everyone can make it so will have to arrange another date and time

Lisa
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Hi
Couldn't have made it myself cos lying bed with flu! Just came on line to apologise for not making it - but looks like no one else could

Not ment to be

We need to arrange ASAP

Debbie B

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.