Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone moved or due to move to NZ

Anyone moved or due to move to NZ

Old Apr 29th 2004, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

MarkLynch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone moved or due to move to NZ

My wife and I are looking to move to NZ in Janaury 2005 if not sooner. Sarah is planning on doing her final practice in Social Work and I will be looking for a job in Project Management/Building Surveyor.

We are interested in hearing from anyone who has recently moved to NZ or are due to shortly and how they found the experience.

How easy was job huting, where are the best places to look for jobs, where the best places are to live, what the pitfalls might be.

I look forward to hearing from anyone soon.
Old Apr 29th 2004, 8:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone moved or due to move to NZ

Originally posted by MarkLynch
My wife and I are looking to move to NZ in Janaury 2005 if not sooner. Sarah is planning on doing her final practice in Social Work and I will be looking for a job in Project Management/Building Surveyor.

We are interested in hearing from anyone who has recently moved to NZ or are due to shortly and how they found the experience.

How easy was job huting, where are the best places to look for jobs, where the best places are to live, what the pitfalls might be.

I look forward to hearing from anyone soon.
Mark
I may get into trouble for this but have you tried the 'Deadside'?

www.*****.co.uk

I am not a member of it but they may be able to help.
Just don't upset any of them:scared:

Good luck

G