anyone migrate alone

Old Feb 19th 2003, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

GundamWing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone migrate alone

anyone got visa and migrate alone who no friends and relatives
Old Feb 19th 2003, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

CrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud of

funny, theres a similar thread right now in the newsgroup.

Im going it alone... but havent got my visa yet. So im afraid i fail one of your criteria

CrunchieFrog
Old Feb 19th 2003, 8:44 pm
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future

Originally posted by CrunchieFrog
funny, theres a similar thread right now in the newsgroup.

Im going it alone... but havent got my visa yet. So im afraid i fail one of your criteria

CrunchieFrog
me too. im just in the medical/police check stage so wont be going for a while. when i do tho i`ll be on me tod....
Old Feb 20th 2003, 2:04 am
Just Joined

dillon is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, I had planned to come out here on my own and then the girlfriend was going to join me later, but we've split and I'm here!
It can give you alot of freedom, but has it's obvious downsides. It all depands on attitude I guess.
Old Feb 20th 2003, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I went over to NZ on my own back in Oct 2000, (only for a couple of months holiday). Loved every minute of it so ended up staying. Applied for/got PR 18 months ago.

Much better on yer own - you have much more freedom to go where you want, if you don't like somewhere, just move on & try something different.

Russ
Old Feb 20th 2003, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

grubelice is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: anyone migrate alone

Originally posted by GundamWing
anyone got visa and migrate alone who no friends and relatives
I am going alone in a couple of months to Adelaide. I have my residents thingy through (skills). A bit scary and there is a lot to do and every day you have doubts, but what the heck - you only live once. Usual reasons for going and would like to make a go of it. After all you can always come back if you can't find enough work. The scary thing is giving up a reasonably good job (I am a college lecturer) and it is quite scary how few jobs of this type I have come across on the web (CareerOne) when one is spoilt for choice here. However I don't mind what I do as long as its legal and pays. I find I can no longer afford to live in my home town (Bath) as its very very dear and I have fallen off property ladder and can no longer get back on. I have been to Adelaide a couple of times and really like it. Longing for a bit of space and those long empty roads.

Old Feb 20th 2003, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

GundamWing is an unknown quantity at this point

CrunchieFrog, hope you will get your visa soon.

I am going Melbourne or Sydney alone and i am also scared with no friends there. I really miss all my friends in my hometown.

My budget accomodation per week up from $75-100 sharing with uni student.

May I know anyone heading to Melbourne or Sydney.