Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone living in Canning Vale

Anyone living in Canning Vale

Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:11 pm
Divbear

Divbear is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Anyone living in Canning Vale

Just looking for somebody who is living in Canning Vale or nearby. My wife and I have 3 young girls and are in the process of sending our TRA forms away. My hubby is a Carpenter/Joiner and will be looking for work. We are just looking for as much information as possible as it is quite a scary experience. Also my wife is terrified of the children getting bit by spiders and doesn't want to spend her whole day checking for creepy crawlies or she will end up going off her head. Is it like that or is she over reacting.

Thanks for listening Div
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:23 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone living in Canning Vale

Originally Posted by Divbear
Just looking for somebody who is living in Canning Vale or nearby. My wife and I have 3 young girls and are in the process of sending our TRA forms away. My hubby is a Carpenter/Joiner and will be looking for work. We are just looking for as much information as possible as it is quite a scary experience. Also my wife is terrified of the children getting bit by spiders and doesn't want to spend her whole day checking for creepy crawlies or she will end up going off her head. Is it like that or is she over reacting.

Thanks for listening Div

I dont live in Canning Vale now but did a few years back. Nice area, new estates built in the last 8 years. Great car boot sale nearby on a Sunday morning. Fairly expensive houses. Never saw any spiders apart from the odd redback there. Houses are newish so still have a bit of protection! I am terrified of spiders too but you do get over iot. I used to check every toilet seat in case there was one lurking there lol. I hardly ever see spiders to be honest.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:35 pm
Divbear

Where do you live at the moment and is there work for carpenters
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:11 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

Where do you live at the moment and is there work for carpenters
Rockingham south of Perth. From what i have heard all trades have work at the moment. Sorry I cant be more precise, but I know for a fact plumbers, builders, plasterers and sparkies are laughing so I would guess carpenters are OK too.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:23 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Just looking for somebody who is living in Canning Vale or nearby.
Yes ... about 25,000 Chinese.

Canning Vale is to the Asians as Mindarie is to the Poms.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:26 pm
Divbear

Thanks for that cherry6 we cant wait to get the go-ahead to go over there. We havent made our minds up yet on where to live as there are so many suburbs with a good reputation and good schools for the kids,so there are a few to look at. Any more info would be great on anything living in Perth would be a help,thanks a lot.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:33 pm
Divbear

Where do you live threelegs.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:36 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Yes ... about 25,000 Chinese.

Canning Vale is to the Asians as Mindarie is to the Poms.
I was going to say that too. There is a Hindu temple there and you alwways see lots of asians around. It seems to be a pleasant enough area especially if you like new built estates. There was a terrible incident there recently where a young girl was murdered in the toilets of the local shopping mall.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:50 pm
Divbear

That dosent sound too good,how recent and we havent decided yet whereabouts to live just looking for as much advise we can get.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:57 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

That dosent sound too good,how recent and we havent decided yet whereabouts to live just looking for as much advise we can get.
It was in July.

Best advice I can give you is,come out here and see for yourself where you want to live.Its impossible for anyone to tell you where to go.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:20 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
It was in July.

Best advice I can give you is,come out here and see for yourself where you want to live.Its impossible for anyone to tell you where to go.
I could tell plenty on here where to go H.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:32 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I could tell plenty on here where to go H.
Dont hold back will ya?!
Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:54 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Deepest, darkest Kallaroo.

However, we are mid way through a house build where the 3 Legs clan will be heading further North to the Pommie enclave known as Mindarie.

Mindarie = Aboriginal for 'Green Water'.

There you go, you have picked something up today.

Where do you live threelegs.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
There was a terrible incident there recently where a young girl was murdered in the toilets of the local shopping mall.
Yes, but stuff like that could happen anywhere, not a reason to discount an area...
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:14 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridie
Yes, but stuff like that could happen anywhere, not a reason to discount an area...
I never did. Read my post.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.