Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone live on sunshine coast?

Anyone live on sunshine coast?

Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:41 am
Just Joined

irish4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Anyone live on sunshine coast?

Hi everyone I am new to this site. We have just relocated from Melbourne to Mountain Creek our son has just started mountain creek high school he is 14years old it was a bit of a roller coaster at first but now he has made friends and loves the school. I am getting very lonely and need to make some friends is there anyone out there who would like to catch up for a coffee? PLEASE!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone live on sunshine coast?

Is this Amanda????

Lynn xx
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Not there yet will will be on Monday for our 2nd recce visit and visa stamping trip.Will be there for 3 weeks and would also love to meet and greet with fellow immigrants if someone locally cares to organise anything soon.We also have an almost 14 year old boy,our eldest but we will be sending him to Chancellor Park.........just accross the motorway a bit!I live in South Africa but am Scottish and can't wait to get over for good.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 2:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irish4ever
Hi everyone I am new to this site. We have just relocated from Melbourne to Mountain Creek our son has just started mountain creek high school he is 14years old it was a bit of a roller coaster at first but now he has made friends and loves the school. I am getting very lonely and need to make some friends is there anyone out there who would like to catch up for a coffee? PLEASE!

My boys go to Mt Ck now, gd 8 Zenith and gd 10 middle, they both had new kids recently, they might know him, but with about 400 kids per grade then again they might not Hes not nicknamed Nellie is he, been hearing a lot about him.

I think if you go in the meets up section, some SC women do get together now and again, I only went to one of them and got put off as one woman said rather accusingly, Your Australian arnt you, I'm not but it put me off. Give that a go, probably more friendly these days.

We lived in melb for a spell, what made you move up here, we moved as there was far more work up here for partner.