Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone live near Regents Park? south brisbane

Anyone live near Regents Park? south brisbane

Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone live near Regents Park? south brisbane

Been here 4 weeks. Struggling to make friends in the playground....so wondering if anyone in a 30mins radius from here - fancies meeting up for a coffee one day.

Was living in Sydney for 8 months - and made lots of friends (including expats) so now missing Uk AND Sydney :scared:
Thanks.
(desperate....and down-hearted )

if you want to know just how desperate i am.......(get the kleenex out)

**rang the number on the back of the Avon catalogue...and placed an order - just so i could talk to someone**

Last edited by ELLJAY; Nov 18th 2006 at 8:48 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:45 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone live near Regents Park? south brisbane

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
Been here 4 weeks. Struggling to make friends in the playground....so wondering if anyone in a 30mins radius from here - fancies meeting up for a coffee one day.

Was living in Sydney for 8 months - and made lots of friends (including expats) so now missing Uk AND Sydney :scared:
Thanks.

**rang the number on the back of the Avon catalogue...and placed an order - just so i could talk to someone**

AAAWWwww, there must be someone on here who lives near you
I'm still in sunny Oldham so I am of no use! Isn't there a smaller website to this that is for Brits in Queensland? I'll go have a look..........
Leave you with a hug (((( ))))
J x
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:51 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Right, found this one http://www.********.com/forum/forum-10.html for ppl in Queensland but it isn't the one I was looking for! It is like this one
http://www.britvics.com.au/ but the Queensland version. Maybe someone else knows the web address for the lady in distress!!
J x

It won't let me do the top site!! It is poms in oz (hope it is allowed )
Old Nov 18th 2006, 10:12 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

i will be up for coffee soon mrs!!!!

been busy girl and neglected to call you back - naughty me!!! hehe

next wk frantic again, got interview for sme work tuesday, then packing wed cause off to straddie for w few days, then sunday i go to see my new puppy!

so week after i promise! happy to set a date!!!

i will call you chuck for chat before then

sorry sorry sorry!!! but then you have got your robbie tickets before me

mand
Old Nov 18th 2006, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold

Thanks.

Hello - I have sent you a pm.

Sue
Old Nov 19th 2006, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

To all unsuspecting Brisbanites who post on this thread in the hope of meeting ELLJAY -

PLEASE BE WARNED...........

She is far too much fun, and has given me some of the best laughs I've had since being in Australia.

Love

Rudi
xxx

PS Get her talking about her rabbit......that poor fluffy bun who nearly got left behind
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Right, found this one http://www.********.com/forum/forum-10.html for ppl in Queensland but it isn't the one I was looking for! It is like this one
http://www.britvics.com.au/ but the Queensland version. Maybe someone else knows the web address for the lady in distress!!
J x

It won't let me do the top site!! It is poms in oz (hope it is allowed )
Aww thanks for caring. Means a lot to me - cheers. Say Hi to Oldham for me. spent all my saturdays as a kid on that market (parents had a Shirt Stall!).

Lj xxx
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rudi
To all unsuspecting Brisbanites who post on this thread in the hope of meeting ELLJAY -

PLEASE BE WARNED...........

She is far too much fun, and has given me some of the best laughs I've had since being in Australia.

Love

Rudi
xxx

PS Get her talking about her rabbit......that poor fluffy bun who nearly got left behind
Thanks Rudi, XXXX
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mandtooz
i will be up for coffee soon mrs!!!!

been busy girl and neglected to call you back - naughty me!!! hehe

next wk frantic again, got interview for sme work tuesday, then packing wed cause off to straddie for w few days, then sunday i go to see my new puppy!

so week after i promise! happy to set a date!!!

i will call you chuck for chat before then

sorry sorry sorry!!! but then you have got your robbie tickets before me

mand
and i thought you were just lettin me down gently...with that line "I'll call you back" :scared:

look forward to hearing from you soon.

lj xx
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:41 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

lJ.......LJ.......LJ........

i know you feeling honey........please call me or pm me if needs be. i am not in queensland, but i am here if you need me. lacey has mentioned that you are unsettled, please call me, been there honey.

sorry, cant make the coffee

chin up sweetheart.

xxxx
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:58 am
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=ELLJAY]

Sorry ELLJAY My wife and my self and two daughters were due too be arriving in regents park end of this month but were getting messed around with house sale hopefully still be there before christmas my wife loves a chin-wag
Old Nov 19th 2006, 10:02 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=pike]

Sorry ELLJAY My wife and my self and two daughters were due too be arriving in regents park end of this month but were getting messed around with house sale hopefully still be there before christmas my wife loves a chin-wag
oh excellent - let me know when you get here. Where are you living now?
Cheers, Lj
Old Nov 19th 2006, 10:04 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=ELLJAY]
Originally Posted by pike

Cheers, Lj
oh i just understood - DOh - your house sale in Uk!

send me a pm when you arrive.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 10:05 am
stuck in twilight

[QUOTE=ELLJAY]
Originally Posted by pike

Cheers, Lj

Liverpool and getting fed up waiting for the final push
Old Nov 19th 2006, 10:10 am
stuck in twilight

[QUOTE=ELLJAY]

oh i just understood - DOh - your house sale in Uk!

send me a pm when you arrive.

Will do that , Did you not find Sydney to your taste

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.