Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Live 30k North Of Brisbane

Anyone Live 30k North Of Brisbane

Old Jan 21st 2006, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Gill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant future
Smile Anyone Live 30k North Of Brisbane

Hi, My husband a I have recently moved from the UK and are living 30K north of Brisbane and would love to meet up with people from the UK. We have come here on Sub Class 410 visa's having taken early retirement so that we can build our own home while we still have the energy. Would be good to be in touch with other who have done the same. Hope there is someone out there.
Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:20 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone Live 30k North Of Brisbane

Originally Posted by Gill C
Hi, My husband a I have recently moved from the UK and are living 30K north of Brisbane and would love to meet up with people from the UK. We have come here on Sub Class 410 visa's having taken early retirement so that we can build our own home while we still have the energy. Would be good to be in touch with other who have done the same. Hope there is someone out there.
Where are you - we're in Deception Bay
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

kt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nice

Hi, we are in Samford, which is out in the countryside, and is about 22 kms north west of Brisbane. We have only been here a few weeks. What area will you be living in?
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

thepominlaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Where are you - we're in Deception Bay
Hi,

just a side topic but we're looking at deception bay as a place to settle when we migrate from the uk this year.

Are you happy with the area would you recommend it, we're also looking at sandgate and redcliffe.

thanks

john
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:16 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thepominlaw
Hi,

just a side topic but we're looking at deception bay as a place to settle when we migrate from the uk this year.

Are you happy with the area would you recommend it, we're also looking at sandgate and redcliffe.

thanks

john
John,

See http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349598
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kt.2006
Hi, we are in Samford, which is out in the countryside, and is about 22 kms north west of Brisbane. We have only been here a few weeks. What area will you be living in?
Are you with the guy who's doing his HGV over here or are you a different one in Samford?
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I am moving to Redcliffe, hopefully in June, thats if my sisters in Perth isn't better than Redcliffe lol

My sister loves Redcliffe, they all love QLD.

My sister is going back tomorrow, I am taking her to the Airport. I wish it was me!

Hugs Lace x
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Gill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant future

Hi,

We are renting acreage in Deception Bay (don't sya anything) at present but are looking to move to the sunshine coast where we plan to build a house hopefully on a sub divided plot with our daughter and son in law. I have been here since November but had to be in Melbourne for a month as I had dogs in quarantine so didn't get to QLD untill mid december. How are you finding Samford, I don't know that area - yet.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by thepominlaw
Hi,

thanks

john

Dee Bay is ok short term, while you look around for somewhere to settle, it's a good idea to rent for a while and have a good look around, there is plenty of new houing going on, but we want to move to the sunshinecoast. Good luck
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

Think I've already emailed you on this, if not let me know.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gill C
Hi Gill.

We arrived on the 8th Dec we stayed in Redcliffe to start with but have since moved up to the Sunshine Coast, we are renting a house at the moment in Chancellor Park we love it down hear the beaches are fantastic.

If you need any hepl with anything let us know.

Paula.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi Gill.

We arrived on the 8th Dec we stayed in Redcliffe to start with but have since moved up to the Sunshine Coast, we are renting a house at the moment in Chancellor Park we love it down hear the beaches are fantastic.

If you need any hepl with anything let us know.

Paula.
Thanks Paula may have some questions when we start looking up that way.
Gill