Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone Leaving early January?

Anyone Leaving early January?

Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:26 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone Leaving early January?

Originally Posted by elksa
Without wanting to be nosey how much were your airfares and who are you flying with? Are you stopping and visiting both San Francisco and NZ?

Thanks
Have dug out the fares for you
£621.90 for adult
£524.00 for child

From memory we had to pay an additional supplement of £75 each for the LA to San Fran leg and another £75 each because we were actually stopping over in NZ......

That was with Travelmood

Nicola
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:30 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

We will Arrive (visa still needed ) Jan 10th in perth
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

wallabywannabies will become famous soon enoughwallabywannabies will become famous soon enough

Were booked on a flight on th 29th of december :scared: god did i say september!the door is open and the kettle is on
Old Sep 26th 2005, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by honeybob
Hi, My husband and 2 boys (6 & 3) are going out early January heading for Pacific Pines/Helensvale on the Gold Coast, a year later than planned I may add, had everything arranged for last January and had a huge panic attack a month before leaving so now we are renting our house and I dont feel as freeked out. Still nervous though.

Where do you plan on staying? Do you have kids?

Hopefully hear from you soon

hi
we(myself, hubbie 2 girls 13 & 10) are also off early jan and heading helensvale/pacific pines, there seems to be a few of us heading this way, we really ought to arrange a meet once we are there, it would be great.
sam
Old Sep 26th 2005, 8:45 pm
eggs84

Talking Re: Anyone Leaving early January?

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
Hi, me and Andy were just wondering if theres anyone heading for Brisbane early Jan, as at long last, we are heading off then Would be nice to know who else on this forum would be heading out about this time
Hoping to also head out to Brisbane in mid Jan-house sale going through (hopefully) and still awaiting our visas so may be a bit optimistic!If all goes ahead would love to meet up!Good luck to you.

Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

MikeMc is an unknown quantity at this point

Were flying out 17/18 Jan validation trip damn house not sold
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Question Re: Anyone Leaving early January?

Originally Posted by Nicstids
Not early January as the fares were too expensive!! We fly out on 21st January to Brissie via San Francisco and NZ arriving in Brissie on 4th Feb. Then off to Toowoomba (about an hour and a half west of Brisbane) where we plan on settling down
I was thinking about flying west to get to Sydney. Who will you fly with and was it very expensive?
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:17 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Flying 30th December to Singapore, 4 night stopover and onto Adelaide arriving early January yahoooooo
Carole
If we get our visa that is !!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 8:05 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
I was thinking about flying west to get to Sydney. Who will you fly with and was it very expensive?
See my earlier replies!