Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone knows a good accountant in Sydney?

Anyone knows a good accountant in Sydney?

Old Dec 7th 2008, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone knows a good accountant in Sydney?

An accountant who knows about 457 visa holders and LAFHA. My company has never had to do this before and since I have asked for it, have been using all sorts of excuses to not give it to us (including it will cost them to do it, and we are "relocating" so are not entitled!! :curse

Please if you know of an accountant that has helped you in making your case for LAFHA or has helped another poor Brit then PM me or let us know.

Thanks all for your help.

It could helps to find a decent accommodation and not just a box
Old Jan 16th 2009, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone knows a good accountant in Sydney?

Originally Posted by Syedney
An accountant who knows about 457 visa holders and LAFHA. My company has never had to do this before and since I have asked for it, have been using all sorts of excuses to not give it to us (including it will cost them to do it, and we are "relocating" so are not entitled!! :curse

Please if you know of an accountant that has helped you in making your case for LAFHA or has helped another poor Brit then PM me or let us know.

Thanks all for your help.

It could helps to find a decent accommodation and not just a box

Obviously either no one REALLY knows any GOOD accountant or....Just want to keep them to themselves...Are they so rare
Old Jan 16th 2009, 3:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously either no one REALLY knows any GOOD accountant or....Just want to keep them to themselves...Are they so rare
Might have more success in the Lifestyle forum as this one is more for visa matters.
I will move your thread
Old Jan 16th 2009, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Might have more success in the Lifestyle forum as this one is more for visa matters.
I will move your thread

Cheers for that!

Can you adam & eve it I am still having the same issue a month down the line with the company?!!

So tempted to chuck it back to them and go back to the blighty....
Old Jan 16th 2009, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough

Cheers for that!

Can you adam & eve it I am still having the same issue a month down the line with the company?!!

So tempted to chuck it back to them and go back to the blighty....
Well i am accountant and having LAFHA from my firm since i joined them..it doesnt cost the company anything extra....the only thing is that LAFHA ceases the moment u apply for PR..( not when it is granted)...

as far as i understand its a straight forward process
Old Jan 16th 2009, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slippery30
Well i am accountant and having LAFHA from my firm since i joined them..it doesnt cost the company anything extra....the only thing is that LAFHA ceases the moment u apply for PR..( not when it is granted)...

as far as i understand its a straight forward process
That's what I have been saying to the person who does accounting here!!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 5:06 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I have been saying to the person who does accounting here!!
PM