Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone know where Whiskeys restaurant is? I want to visit

Anyone know where Whiskeys restaurant is? I want to visit

Old Mar 9th 2004, 11:27 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Anyone know where Whiskeys restaurant is? I want to visit

Just wondered if anyone was still in contact with Whiskey? I wanted to go and visit the new restaurant she opened or is opening? Does anyone know where abouts in Rockingham it is?

I think it's called 'Stones Throw' but I may be wrong?

Anyone?
Old Mar 9th 2004, 11:34 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Anyone know where Whiskeys restaurant is? I want to visit

Originally posted by janeyray
Just wondered if anyone was still in contact with Whiskey? I wanted to go and visit the new restaurant she opened or is opening? Does anyone know where abouts in Rockingham it is?

Anyone?

Is this any use ?

Stones Throw Cafe
Shop 3/7 Railway Terrace ROCKINGHAM WA 6168.

I found it in a liquor licence approval listing.

Old Mar 9th 2004, 11:37 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Oh Yes, this could be it! Thanks a lot!
Old Mar 9th 2004, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anyone know where Whiskeys restaurant is? I want to visit

Originally posted by janeyray

Anyone?
Yes it is and it is right next to the beach next door to an italian restaurant,on the main strip in rockingham, popped in a few times for a lovely latte but not had a meal yet, it always looks busy though..Must try it 1 of these days...I live 5 mins away from there...Jan Hutchyxx
Old Mar 14th 2004, 1:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Just had an e-mail from Whiskey - the restaurant is Stone's Throw in Railway Terrace, she says its on the seafront, and they are open 7 days a week.
The business is doing really well, and they are rushed off their feet with no time for anything else - including expats!! However, she would love people to call in and have a meal or whatever - bit if a trek from Brissie, so I can't go, but anyone whos over that way - make sure you go in and see her!

She sent her best wishes to anyone who remembers her, and if anyone wants to get in touch, pm me and I'll pass your e-mail address on to her.
Old Mar 16th 2004, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Just had an e-mail from Whiskey - the restaurant is Stone's Throw in Railway Terrace, she says its on the seafront, and they are open 7 days a week.
The business is doing really well, and they are rushed off their feet with no time for anything else - including expats!! However, she would love people to call in and have a meal or whatever - bit if a trek from Brissie, so I can't go, but anyone whos over that way - make sure you go in and see her!

She sent her best wishes to anyone who remembers her, and if anyone wants to get in touch, pm me and I'll pass your e-mail address on to her.
Hello Peeps,
Yes thats us. 'Stones Throw' Railway Terrace Rockingham.
Things are going very well, a lot better than we expected, but we or one of us is there most of the time.
I now remember why we came out of catering before. 14 and 15 hour days, but hey, at least we aren't sitting on our backsides worrying that we haven't got any customers.

You are all very welcome, but please introduce yourselves, it would be great to meet you all.

I must say, the Latte is good, and the girls make one of the best coffees around here. Foods not bad either.

If anyone wants to browse the menu before they come we can email it to you.

Janeyray, hope you all make it on Sunday. Look forward to meeting you.

Whisky
Old Mar 16th 2004, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by whisky
Hello Peeps,
Yes thats us. 'Stones Throw' Railway Terrace Rockingham.
Things are going very well, a lot better than we expected, but we or one of us is there most of the time.
I now remember why we came out of catering before. 14 and 15 hour days, but hey, at least we aren't sitting on our backsides worrying that we haven't got any customers.

You are all very welcome, but please introduce yourselves, it would be great to meet you all.

I must say, the Latte is good, and the girls make one of the best coffees around here. Foods not bad either.

If anyone wants to browse the menu before they come we can email it to you.

Whisky
Oh and if you are thinking of a Friday or Saturday night its best to book as we are pretty busy.
Old Mar 16th 2004, 11:57 am
home again, home again

Originally posted by whisky

Whisky
How do you know I'am coming on Sunday!!!
:scared: Have you got 'the power' !!!

Yes we are ALL looking forward to it! Maybe we should book as there might be a few of us!!!