Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone know of decent furnished Accommodation near Joondalup??

Anyone know of decent furnished Accommodation near Joondalup??

Old Jan 24th 2005, 4:29 am
BaxLad

Default Anyone know of decent furnished Accommodation near Joondalup??

Has anyone got any recommendations for accommodation - furnished - in Joondalup.

Me and the missus get here in 3 weeks - we have family in Joondalup and want to be close by.

Looked at some websites ...OzStays..don't want to pay more than $500 per week.

Is this possible???

Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:56 am
letsgoperth.com.au

Default Re: Anyone know of decent furnished Accommodation near Joondalup??

BaxLad

I have a place about 10 minutes from Joondalup, near Quinns Rocks.

Its 4 bedroom house, clean, well furnished.

Have a look on www.letsgoperth.com.

We are currently free in 3 weeks time, altoughh we have a booking for the whole of March and April.

email me if you would like more details.
We have already looked after quite a few people from this site.

Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BaxLad
Has anyone got any recommendations for accommodation - furnished - in Joondalup.

Me and the missus get here in 3 weeks - we have family in Joondalup and want to be close by.

Looked at some websites ...OzStays..don't want to pay more than $500 per week.

Is this possible???
Hi Baxlad and welcome to the forum.
I think you'll pay through the nose for short term holiday accomodation, but it may be worth it just to get over the flight; we stayed with friends for 10 days and it was very uncomfortable.
Could you perhaps ask your family to check out some rentals and get one for you, that way you could move in asap?
ATB
Larissa
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Also try "Poms in Perth" and pm Jopaulss as she comes recommended for accomodation.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

We've been looking too! Will end up paying through the nose for the first week as we want to be central for Bank and medical appointments.

Wish I had seen Letsgoperth though.............
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:37 am
Go Banana's !!

Try this guys...... http://www.ozstays.com/

Good luck with the trip.

Warren

Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:39 pm
BaxLad

Thanks guys...Checked out those sites...I'll drop you a line 'LetsgoPerth' - now I guess we have to decide how long we need to stay in furnished before we find our feet and get our own place --- in your experience what is the 'norm'???

Old Feb 14th 2005, 4:34 pm
letsgoperth.com.au

Originally Posted by BaxLad
Thanks guys...Checked out those sites...I'll drop you a line 'LetsgoPerth' - now I guess we have to decide how long we need to stay in furnished before we find our feet and get our own place --- in your experience what is the 'norm'???

It doesn't normally take long to buy a place - 3-4 weeks in our experience, so if you find somewhere quickly you wouldn't have to rent for long.

Sorry you missed out on those dates. Taking lots of bookings even for 2006 now so try to reserve as far in advance as you can peeps.

If we can help anyone else with accommodation check out www.letsgoperth.com it's modern, accessible, fairly priced and spotlessly clean - ideal for migrants or rellies who want to be near Butler, Quinns Mindarie or Clarkson. It's $525 per week (we can negotiate for longer bookings) and we also offer payment in UK£ if it's easier. Also got one coming up In Clarkson very soon.

Lets go Perth