Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone know of anyone who!!!

anyone know of anyone who!!!

Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

loopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really nice
Default anyone know of anyone who!!!

i know this is probably a long shot, but here goes anyway.

anyone out there know of anyone who has a house for rent in an around redcliffe, deception bay, ipswich or surrounding suburbs, for rent for july 24th onwards. we hit brisbane soil on the 24th and we are a respectable family of 4 with 2 children aged 5 and 8 (which are very well behaved when battered!!). we would ideally love to have a nice garden with a pool for less than $350 per week.

sorry if this is a long shot but i thought it may be worth a try

loopyloo2
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:57 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone know of anyone who!!!

Originally Posted by loopyloo2

anyone out there know of anyone who has a house for rent in an around redcliffe, deception bay, ipswich or surrounding suburbs, for rent for july 24th onwards. we hit brisbane soil on the 24th and we are a respectable family of 4 with 2 children aged 5 and 8 (which are very well behaved when battered!!). we would ideally love to have a nice garden with a pool for less than $350 per week.

loopyloo2
Try:
www.realestate.com.au
Old Jun 27th 2006, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

loopyloo2
Hiya,

Do you have jobs lined up...?
We are arriving at a similar time, looking for a similar thing...the first thing the agents have asked us for is proof of income (we said we would pay the whole rent for the 6 months upfront....but they weren't interested )
Maybe we can all share a tent
Tanya
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

loopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really nice

hiya

no we dont have any jobs lined up, oh crap i didnt realise that the agents were that bad, i just thought that if you could pay up front they would be okay. the idea of a tent sounds good anyway.

what part of brisbane are you going, we actually leave on the 19th july but are staying 4 nghts in singapore.

loopyloo2

Originally Posted by midwifetanya
Hiya,

Do you have jobs lined up...?
We are arriving at a similar time, looking for a similar thing...the first thing the agents have asked us for is proof of income (we said we would pay the whole rent for the 6 months upfront....but they weren't interested )
Maybe we can all share a tent
Tanya
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:09 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

loopyloo2
Do you realise how far apart Redcliffe and ipswich are?
You should get something for $350 PW but probably not with a pool for that sort of coin.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

we are using ipswich as a base as we are heading there first to stay with my mums cousin but then we are open minded about where we head, my mums cousin said if he had his time over again he would probably head for redcliffe, deception bay etc, not actually sure what they are like, just thought we would spend a bit of time travelling around when we get there.

loopyloo2

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Do you realise how far apart Redcliffe and ipswich are?
You should get something for $350 PW but probably not with a pool for that sort of coin.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:46 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

hiya

no we dont have any jobs lined up, oh crap i didnt realise that the agents were that bad, i just thought that if you could pay up front they would be okay. the idea of a tent sounds good anyway.

what part of brisbane are you going, we actually leave on the 19th july but are staying 4 nghts in singapore.

loopyloo2
sent you a pm
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

hiya

loopyloo2
Hiya,

We are planning on buying in Mango Hill ASAP....We are arriving on the 19th August. We've had a bit of good news this morning...hubby got a job offer, and I've managed to secure a part time job as a midwife !..so things are looking up! (I was beginning to change my mind about the whole thing!! )
We have 2 kids too, age 4 and 18 mths...so all very stressful!
Tanya x
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

tanya

that is really good news, that is my only worry about the whole emigration process, will we get jobs. to be honest i dont care what i do but the thought of having no income coming in is really quite scary. i always wanted to be a midwife, i have just finished doing an access course as i left school with no qualifications, but wouldnt be able to afford to go to uni over there. never mind i hear mcdonalds pay quite well lol!!!

cheers
louise

Originally Posted by midwifetanya
Hiya,

We are planning on buying in Mango Hill ASAP....We are arriving on the 19th August. We've had a bit of good news this morning...hubby got a job offer, and I've managed to secure a part time job as a midwife !..so things are looking up! (I was beginning to change my mind about the whole thing!! )
We have 2 kids too, age 4 and 18 mths...so all very stressful!
Tanya x